To Butterfly, Or Not To Butterfly?

Sarisin

Hi,

Ok, here is about halve of the first chapter. If you want to read the rest, you will have to sign up. (Just click the red button at the top of the page)

Sanuk!

Chapter 1

How does one explain the mating dance???... The primal, animalistic urges of man to possess woman. This is the ongoing story of one man's odyssey in search of an answer to the Farang's greatest conundrum? To Butterfly or Not to Butterfly, That IS the Question.

As I sit is a corner of the lobby of the Dynasty Inn in Bangkok, alone and observant of the rituals surrounding me, I am introspective and a little bit lonely... All these lovely woman passing... each more desirable than the next... each seeming to be the fulfillment of the hunt... But I sit alone... as they are all attached... The lucky bastards... And I, having just arrived in the Land of Smiles (LOS) late the previous night, am suffering through a conundrum that leaves me weak in resolve and fighting my own conscious, rather than the eternal battle of the sexes... Which was, of course, the main reason (I admit in a moment of introspective honesty) I chose to stay at the Dynasty in the first place.

I'm not a newbie... This isn't the first experience I've had here. I've been to Bangkok before, coming here for work at least 3 times a year for the last 5 years. I was here last only 3 weeks ago? Stayed 3 weeks. And here lies the genesis of my downfall and the wilting of my butterfly wings... Not yet clipped, but definitely not in full bloom.

I guess I should give you the background, really the metamorphosis of my life as a butterfly, and also the first tug towards the clipping of my wings... It was, coincidentally, the same time of year, Songkran Festival in April... My second trip to LOS (AKA, Amazing Thailand). I'd had a previous taste of the pleasures of Thai Orchids on my previous visit, but I was only putting my toe in for one night... a newbie then, tentative and shy. But this time I was resolved. I was here for a week and I was going to get laid by as many women as I could handle. I was jumping in with both feet and it was wonderful... a massage early, a Go-Go later... Even once a massage, Go-Go and then another massage...

But the GoGo's didn't really turn me one, being a non-drinker, and soapy massages quickly became boring... which is when I discovered the Plaza Entertainment Centre... and I was lost.

>>> The elevator doors are opening to reveal more stunners and their prey (or is it visa-versa) into the lobby... and I continue to sit here in a deep funk as I ruminate and speculate and ponder... What to do? What to do????

Back to my story...

Now, at Plaza, I find a less seedy atmosphere, gorgeous women, and no need to waste time with a soapy massage... also 2 hours of time instead of the standard hour and a half... Yes, it cost a little more, but I could afford it... little knowing then that the real price was my heart and soul. (BTW, the area of Plaza I'm referring to is through the main entrance up the ramp on the right of the building, known I think as Sherbet, not Delilah's on the 6th Floor or Cupid's on the lower level).

So I indulged myself... and on the second to last night before heading home, it happened... She was sitting in the Fishbowl, a number like all the others... But she attracted me and I chose her. She was somewhat shy but she also spoke some English and we communicated, and all was comfortable and well... And so I returned the next night (my last of this trip). This time calling ahead first and reserving her, as I could not get her out of my mind. (Did I mention that she had the classical Thai features from Ayutthaya, not Issen, a natural beauty - a 10 plus, with the body of a Playmate, skin of fine Thai silk and a personality to match.) Let me call her #56 ... Name withheld to protect the future.

We clicked... She was happy to see me again. While waiting for her basket of supplies, she invited me to visit her home after she got off (no pun intended). I explained that I was leaving Bangkok very early the next morning. (Silly me... I was still too uptight to invite her back to my room.) Then she gave me her mobile phone number... for when I returned...

Archived