The Best Education Money Can Buy

http://www.telegraph...in-Bangkok.html

Is a British education the best education that money can buy ? Not sure, maybe it is .... I wonder if the students will learn to write proper English, rather than the American version of spelling words.

A top award winning independent school in the UK plans to open a new school in Bangkok in 2017 at Krungthep Kreetha, 15 minutes from the centre of the city. The 16-acre purpose-built campus will house a pre-prep, a prep school and a senior school and will cater for 1,500 boys and girls aged three to 18. The institution won the UK Independent School of the Year award last year and was named in a recent league table as England’s top performing major private school when it comes to exam results.

Its headmaster, Richard Cairns, has been instrumental in encouraging Brighton College to look to Thailand for its first school in Asia after two successful openings in Abu Dhabi.

All profits from the Bangkok school will go back into the original school in the U.K. Why not do what U.S. Schools do to increase revenue and open up an on line University? Then, you can financially soak not just the few that can afford the tuition at a prestigious University but also the masses,.

"I wonder if the students will learn to write proper English, rather than the American version of spelling words."

Perhaps you'd prefer the Australian spellings or the Canadian version? :hmmm:

Australians have spellings?

"I wonder if the students will learn to write proper English, rather than the American version of spelling words."

Perhaps you'd prefer the Australian spellings or the Canadian version? :hmmm:

You mean Strayan I think :wink:

post-6949-0-50103400-1426893835_thumb.jpg

" Perhaps you'd prefer the Australian spellings or the Canadian version? :hmmm: "

I was just thinking that one of the UK's top prep universitiy schools, would use English in it's orginal, or to put it another way, is there a proper English ?

Any ideas how this came about, why there is this difference ... color colour gray grey etc .....

Question : Are American, Canadian and Australian all different in spellings of words with each other or the same