Not So Fast

radioman

Though some might be furious.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/510490/fast-and-furious-7-screening-stopped-in-thailand

Only in Thailand I guess would they get this far without "fixing" it.

'Fast and Furious 7' screening stopped in Thailand

'Fast and Furious 7' screening stopped in Thailand 27 Mar 2015 at 12:00 5,919 viewed0 comments WRITER: ONLINE REPORTERS Sahamongkol Film has obtained a court injunction to delay the local screening of American action film "Fast and Furious 7", which was due to start on April 1, pending settlement of a breach of contract dispute between local company Sahamongkol Film and the movie's star, Thai martial artist Panom Yeerum, better known as Tony Jaa.

More at the rink

" Breaching a 10-year contract with Sahamongkol valid until 2023 by working for another company "

Maybe he just forgot to mention it to Panom, Universal Pictures, and United International Pictures Far East Co. that his signature was on a contract with Sahamongkol Film International this sort of thing can happen ....

© All rights reserved.

No he didnt forget. He just felt SahaMongkol was treating him bad. They were basically demanding over half of his pay and wanted all kinds of side deals with ff7 production.

This is old news to me. I have heard about this already 6 months ago. Many of us have worked with Tony and we all get the stories through the grapevine. I played in Tom Yum Kung with him.

This one is much more epic, This scene was shot in one go from second 45 onwards. No rest! So he really did all of that jumping and kicking. I was there that day.

The restaurant scenes were later inserts. All the fighting from second 45 onwards is one shot! They rehearsed all day for it. But Tony and the director wanted to do one take and one shot. And they did it. Which is extremely difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAOFO2MKaPU

W

No this has nothing to do with April fools this has been ongoing for sometime.

SahaMongkol put Tony Jaa in a very bad contract (for Tony). They basically own him and pay him a pittance. They feel that Tony has to be gratefull to them for them helping him at the start of his career.