Horny Panda Breaks His Own Sex Record

bust

giant-pandas-break-sex-record-640x426.jpg

We already knew that Lu Lu the giant panda was a champion sex jock when he set an impressive fuck record lasting seven minutes and 45 seconds against the typical panda average duration of between 30 seconds and five minutes. Apparently, Lu Lu wasn’t satisfied and felt the need to bolster his reputation as a sexual juggernaut by breaking his own record a mere 24 hours later.

According to researchers at the Sichuan Giant Panda Research Center in China, Lu Lu shattered his record by mating with partner Mei Ling for a whopping 18 minutes and three seconds, giving credence to the nickname Enduring Brother and effectively eviscerating the nearly eight minute record he set with partner Zhen Zhen.

Since the giant panda species is an endangered species with less than 2,000 left in the wild. Mating only occurs under very specific circumstances, usually within a period of two to four days in the spring when female pandas go into heat, the subject of panda sex is of great interest to scientists.

It’s apparently also of interest to the layman given that people were watching video of the pandas’ sexual exploits on China Network Television's iPanda feed.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/243409/horny-panda-breaks-his-own-sex-record/

Ah, yes, the power of positive thinking! WHEN I fuck a panda! WHEN I fuck a panda. I'm smart enough, I'm good enough, and doggone it, people like me!

I'm planning to book LoS flights soon, maybe I should change my flight to Chengdu or Kunming from my usual BKK route - or go all the way, and head to San Diego for some Ling-Wong action! California girls are easy, they say, no matter the sub-species.

• Like 1

I'm very impressed by the apparent ergonomic features of the not-so-short-time enclosure: ramp for leverage... barrier for her to brace against... the place is a regular PB/Penthouse Hotel from soi 3! The rebar is a little creepy, though - and I tell you, nothing dampens the mood like a couple Chinese zookeepers loitering behind like they're waiting their turn...