Milky - Mmmmm...

Coss

When I remember Martinis, I remember this - before long my eyes had become accustomed to the gloom and I could see some very attractive ladies disporting themselves. I was a little hesitant, with all this $40 LT nonsense going on, when $20 was the then rate and then a little smile appeared in a dark corner.

I gestured the smile to join me, and not one but two cute Khmer girls almost skipped to my table.

Now let me say that whilst there were some ladies there that could do magazine work, these two would have been more at home in the wholesome pages, not plain, they were pretty enough, but they were not the glamour kind. Those of you who may know me know I prefer skill sets rather than model attitudes and so these two were looking like they were right up my alley, one dark, one light, chocolate and cream. They'd both had one baby each and were still firm to the touch.

I was getting a lot of massage from both sides, having my cigarettes lit and groin investigated. I asked one how much?, "Up to you" and then the other, "Up to you darling", magic words. But I let them know $20 LT each with tip and they were very happy it seemed.

So back to the Hotel, and my request for an extra towel was met with a "no-have no-can", what is it with Khmers and towels? they'll happily and generously give you extra juice, water and there were even three toothbrushes in the bathroom, but when it comes to towels, as I've discovered before, they won't do it. I bought an extra towel from the markets last trip.

Plenty of Yum Yum and whilst no Lesbian action, they were quite happy to hold each others various bits when required by the ringmaster.

Did I mention they were both lactating, I'm fond of this, as one of my previous posts from 2008 may have given light to. Though I reckon one was just saying that, as she was pretty dry compared to the other who spurted quite a bit here and there. Delicious!

A great night and follow up session in the morning and off they go.

Ahh the mammaries...

• Like 2

And a previous post, with the same theme.

The current adventures of your roving correspondent, fish licker and wannabe food critic. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

On my earlier visits to the afternoon liquoring up bar, I've always been well looked after and Miss P has usually provided some conversation along the lines of "When Dumb Cnut Cum?" the atmosphere is like where everyone knows your name, and I'm only there once a year.

So any ways, the day before I'd been eyeing up one girl, taller, younger, the darker, more Isaan Angie Joilie rather than the more light skinned Lucy Liu type. Enquiries satisfied me that she was 20, had a baby and new at this type of thing. Me LT you I says....

Much shyness, and eye fluttering. Cannot, me baby have to look after....

Tomorrow then, get someone to babysit... (at which point Tiger was very helpful in assuring the assembled throng, of my good heart and intentions and large wallet) OK so tomorrow it is.

Now it's tomorrow, she's so happy and snuggly, I am of course pleased that my evil plans have come to fruition, and then whatever came over me I don't know, but cluster lady drinks were on and I was the guy buried under about 8 smiling, massaging, sniff kissing persons of the feminine gender.

This went on for a while, cold towels on the head and neck, three massaging one arm, one massaging the neck, another the other arm, one on each leg and my sweetie on the third leg, my drink and cig being proffered to my lips...

Gawd, that was expensive, but good.

So we had to go, to Gullies for the Friday drinks. Met a couple of members and CTO and KS. CTO opined that I seemed to prefer the tall ones, as he'd seen stretch princess the night before and my current conquest, let's call her Milk Bar, was also tall. With the added comment of the sometimes difficulty of distinguishing between, ladies and post ops, I then, had to let him know.

Not only a lady, but lactating... Yup...

Now I don't know about you, but I get the occasional bout of acid reflux, I now know that there is nothing better than mother's milk for that condition.

Other memories are, being suckled whilst she was on top, watching drips of milk fly across the room in slow motion at the climactic end, and being woken at 5 am for a feed.

Fuck! I've got a hard on just writing about it.

I'm now well fed and drained at the same time.

If this rain stops, I might just have to return this arvo.

Signing off for now

Coss

The first time - back when - I encountered lactating chicks, it was a little off-putting - seemed somehow creepy to be combining the world's of motherhood and my Thai odyssey... Eventually it would become just a little bit of pleasant variation - a surprisingly salty, pleasant variation... Not that I look for it now, but I hardly mind when I encounter it.

On my first trip here I was more than a bit dissapointed, I like small tits, I like also other sized trip.

In what was then the last bar on right of Soi Cowboy, just before the dutch inn, (not sure that was there even) was a bar with one girl, amazing body and big full tits, so big and full they pointed down

I didn't mind, till she was on top and the full part decided to start emptying itself,

Then I discovered why they looked so full

Was quite odd, kinky, and she apologized, if her tits didn't get emptied, they leak a LOT

6 months later she was back to being a small tit thai girl. :(