OH MY GOD ? Meaning in Thai?

Goodthaigirl

Yeah GTG,

Bitching as in the verb 'To bitch', a verb which I don't teach my students, means to complain, often it means to complain when the person you are complaining about is not around.

The adjective 'bitching' means great, very good, cool etc.

Fidel

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullshitting is just slang for lying µÃáËÅ (tolae)

Its also slang (mostly among men) for having a conversation about nothing important. Folks used to say "shooting the breeze" for that.

tko

You signature ÃÂÒ¡ä»àÃקä·Â should be ÃÂÒ¡ä»àÃ×çä·Â

ëJust cut and paste. It will do.

Thanks for your explanation.

What about 'moolah'? What does it mean?

GTG

"Oh my god!" is only used by a straight male when something catastrophic happens. WTC collapse -> "Oh my god!"; Hindenberg explodes -> "Oh my god!";...

"Oh my god" is now overused by young women (especially in California, or by JAPs) for just about any slightly distressing situation. "Oh my god! I don't have anything to wear to the prom." "Oh my god! They're out of froyo!" These airheads are commonly made fun of now.

I can conceive of no situation where you would seriously want to use this phrase.

I's kinda old, American slang but I suppose most people from English speaking countries would understand it. Few people would use it these days and non-native speakers probably wouldn't understand it.

More slang for money:

Dough

Bread

Cabbage

Dead Presidents (US)

Archived