Are Backpackers All C*nts?

Fiery Jack

Are Backpackers All C*nts?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are Backpackers All C*nts?

• Yes.
    • No, but the majority of them are.
    • No, but a minority of them are, giving the rest a bad name.
    • No, they're all okay with me, mate.

Walking down KoSan road one day this stunning girl backpacker (american) walking towards me, mate and I just stared, so stunning, followed by a 7ft obnoxious American, who stands in my face, and shouts

"ARE YOU STARING AT MY GIRLFRIEND"

Yes, I was, she's stunningly beautiful, if she's your girlfriend your a very luck many, I reply

He's confused, thinking I've somehow insulted him, she turns around and yells. "OK That's it, your a fucking idiot, I am NOT your girlfriend anymore, you don't own me!"

He's torn between beating me, or chasing after her, wisely he chooses chasing her. very funny, and stoopid

• Like 1

Walking down KoSan road one day this stunning girl backpacker (american) walking towards me, mate and I just stared, so stunning, followed by a 7ft obnoxious American, who stands in my face, and shouts

"ARE YOU STARING AT MY GIRLFRIEND"

Yes, I was, she's stunningly beautiful, if she's your girlfriend your a very luck many, I reply

He's confused, thinking I've somehow insulted him, she turns around and yells. "OK That's it, your a fucking idiot, I am NOT your girlfriend anymore, you don't own me!"

He's torn between beating me, or chasing after her, wisely he chooses chasing her. very funny, and stoopid

Good work. :applause:

Strikes me, though, that we've heard similar tales on here from beer-bars and go-gos: possessive (usually blootered :drunk:) punters spoiling for a brawl because someone's drooled at the bird they just barfined for the night? :nono:

Wonder if there's a thread somewhere on a Backpacker Board titled "Are Sex Tourists All C*nts?" :hmmm:

jack :help: