A real massage

sf_knight

I tried searching under traditional massage, et al and came up dry so I'm asking here.

If this is the wrong place, mea culpa.

Where is the best place to get a good (non-sexual) massage? And just how much does it cost?

This can be in either Bangkok or Pattaya.

Thanks in advance for any help.

SF_Knight

I think this is the right place to ask about a real massage / Thai massage. It's good for your health and there are many places in Bangkok to get a Thai massage.

One place I like is just off of Sukumvit on soi 8. They do mostly foot massages for 250 baht per hour. But they have two beds surrounded by curtains. Where you change into pajamas and they give you a good thai massage too. I think the price was 200 baht for one hour or 300 baht for 2 hours.

I had a foot massage first and then a Thai massage and was very happy with both.

Once I had the front desk at Nana Hotel arrange a Thai massage in the room. The price quoted was 600 baht. A girl about 25, knocked on my door about half hour later. The massage was ok but she asked for a tip cause she said "boss keeps all the 600". She also asked if I needed any "special sercives" too.

Anyway the 200 baht massage was better. And the Soi 8 lady didn't ask for a tip but was happy with a 50 baht tip.

My current favorite and i have tried many is on sukhumvit soi 18. First building on your right hand side about 20 yards in.

I am useless at remembering names it is something like Big Sky give or take the alphabet.

they offer foot massage downstairs, thai on first floor and oil on the second.

They have a large number of ladies, whichever lady administers the massage the technique is the same which i like.

Most importantly the massage oil/thai is offered in a separate room divided from others by walls not curtains. Foot massage is on a chair in an open area as per other MP's

For oil massage there is the possibility of taking shower before and/or after.

Thai massage is on a matress on the floor.

Oil massage takes place on a proper massage table with a whole in one end for the face etc.

Cost thai 200/250 per hour.

Oil 300 per hour.

i recommend it.

I could give you a whole list but this as i say is my current nbr 1 choice

I like Bautip off of Soi 5 in BKK. Walk about 10 meters passed the Amari and turn right, ignore the taut, and go in. Older ladies and blind men. Also good is VIP (I think that is the name) right across from the Federal Hotel on Soi 11. They have sort of a fish bowl, but it is non-sexual. It is about 200 meters down Soi 11 on the right, as I said across from the Federal. Enjoy!

Archived