Farangs can be ***** too

phiketpete

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have seen once a girl i who was gangraped and held for three days in the room of some customer.

little did she know that the customer had a few friends waiting in the room...

not a nice sight, i can tell you.

there are nasty bargirls around, there are nasty westerners around.

"They got in the taxi to go to his hotel and the guy says that he has change his mind he thinks that he should only pay 500baht for a short time. They argue for the duration of the cab ride to his hotel. Upon arrival my friend tells him that she won't go with him for such a small amount and she jumps out the taxi to leave. The customer grabs her and says that she owes him 500 baht for the bar fine he paid. She tells him to go fuck off."

What were you doing in the cab? Were you there? Why do you have such a clear recollection of a conversation that it is doubtful that you were present at?

The point I'm making is that when you've been around here a while you kind of take these stories with a pinch of salt (coming from either Thai or farang). As I said I find it hard to make generalisations about the behaviour of a large group of individuals based on anecdotes like the ones revealed in this thread.

Obviously, we should treat BG fairly and with respect, but it works both ways. The moral of this story is that 2+2 does not always equal 4 in LOS, and what 'he' says or what 'she' heard are not always linked to what actually happened.

It's a learning curve in LOS.

when you have been in thailand for a while you come across more than a few very similar stories, so i do not have reason to doubt that one.

and what's the point, maybe this particular one did not happen exactly like that, maybe it did. you could dissect in that way anything everybody says on this board. what applies here for me is the rule of plausability. and that story is absolutely plausible to me due to my own experiences here. or do you want to doubt that i am living in thailand and have had those experiences?

She can start raising hell and threaten the guy with anything she finds in the room. An angry Tg os one of the worse thing that can happen to a man. Still, many girls in Pattaya would just go see the cops, and in return the cop gets the normal fee for the girl and the same amount for himself. A rip-off may happen when you are a newbie to the scene (farang or girl), but they/we learn fast. Also, i don't know in BKK but in Pattaya, the "sisters" support system provides know-how and education about handling "difficult" customers.

Strange about that story, i always thought massage places have you pay the basic fee first. She's an employee after all, i doubt she 'd get the full amount just for herself. I disagree with those who say this kind of rip-off is common and I would just keep it to the "bad apple" theory, Both ways. I mean hardly 1 out of a hundred. Once again, that's from Pattaya experience , maybe BKK is more "cut-throat"...

She puts on a pair of brass knuckles .....

--------------------

I know some girls may be fresh off the farm and not ready to put up a fight, but ususally, i think, on account of thais hating to be hit or touched in the face, it will take an uncredibly ignorant farang to hit a BG. As you say, they will either fight back or know a thai guy or two (a cop too) to do it for them. Actually, i have a problem believing stories about guys slapping a girl and then all she does is crying. Absolutely 100% not my experience in all cases of violence I heard. It's their country, they have more resources to counter back, and the law will always be on their side when the farang initiates the ordeal.

P127,

It's their country, they have more resources to counter back, and the law will always be on their side when the farang initiates the ordeal.

P127, I agree 100%.

Some guys will lash out at anyone they think they can stand over. I would strongly advise against this with any woman, but particularly a sex worker. Would they have the guts to risk the retribution of the local crims in their own country ? As for hitting a girl in another country, they have a whole new set of unknowns to deal with - relatives, boyfriends, cops, local mafia types - the list is endless.

I also agree with the statement about not being fooled by their small stature. Pound-for-pound, I believe the Thais to be some of the strongest people on the planet, and the BG's are usually younger and fitter than their Farang clients. I wouldnt want one of them coming at me with a weapon. Luckily, I can see the sense in both parties agreeing to a price beforehand, and I'm a lover, not a fighter smile.gif

For those who believe that they can get away with ripoffs and violence against the BG's, please remember these immortanl words : 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn'd'.

Archived