Farangs can be ***** too

phiketpete

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please if i had reason to disbelieve the story i would not have posted.

I could have posted hundreds of incidents i have been told about or numerous ones i have witnessed.

I do not think i have generalised at all,. If i were to take my personal experience over the years only then I could generalise and say that i have never encountered a b/g on the scam but have farangs. Therefore b/g's are more reliable than farangs. I specifically did not state this.

Do you think that i beleive this?

There are bad apples on both sides.

The tone of the threads on this board would lead you to believe that only b/g's are on the scam and this would apply to all of them.

For a board purporting to love thailand i find this a little strange, although i admit the Ajarn board is a hell of a lot worse.

If you choose not to believe this story absolutely fine by me.

I wil not loose sleep over it. I am not going to produce signed affadavits .

that particular one was many years ago, before i became respectable. it happened to one girl who was a freelancer in king's lounge. i stayed often with them when i was too pissed and stoned to find my way back home. a group of them lived in a hellhole at soi ngam dupli.

A good post from someone who sees things as they really are, or rather see further than the tip of his nose. Spread out prostitution does not mean wonderful way to make money but more women and kids being victimized. It may not happen under your eyes as you come out of Eden club, soi7, BKK or dance your heart out at marine1 in Pattaya, but it is sadly there nonetheless, and i have no doubt our expat friends on the board know more bad stories than I.

Wow, jj, are you a member of the flat earth society? Don't confuse the science of reason with the emotion of a sordid environment. The spirit of the original thread is hardly earth-shattering. There are liars and cheats on both sides, though in LOS perhaps because of its openness and ease of operation less so than elsewhere which, I suppose, in addition to price and quality, is why it is so loved. No surprise to me that there are shady farangs in its clutches. I've had reason to be skeptical about the guy two barstools over on occassion. In defense of boaboy, however, best be careful who you champion, believe carte blanche and consider a friend because, more appropriately, as a customer a lot of crap is bandied about to illicit sympathy, awe and respect. This isn't brain surgery after all, it's prostitution.

yeah, have one.

only right now she doesn't like me much. she came back from upcounty and saw that i spent too much money when she was away. the nagging... smile.gif

I think I stayed at that hell hole.... Boston Inn, Honey GH? Tried them all, til' finally i could afford the malaysia H. say what you want, its coffe shop was a violent sight itself after 3am. Junkies dozing off, old whores pimping young ones, and characters seemingly off a bad vietnam war novel. damned! I miss it......

Archived