Farangs can be ***** too

phiketpete

What were you doing in the cab? Were you there? Why do you have such a clear recollection of a conversation that it is doubtful that you were present at?

The point I'm making is that when you've been around here a while you kind of take these stories with a pinch of salt (coming from either Thai or farang). As I said I find it hard to make generalisations about the behaviour of a large group of individuals based on anecdotes like the ones revealed in this thread.

[color:purple] According to your point I can't believe a single thing unless I witness it first hand. Let's extrapolate this a bit further:

I am told that atoms are the building blocks of our very existence. I wouldn't know because I have never seen one.

I am told that outer space is a vacuum. I wouldn't know until I travel there and proceed to do a spacewalk without a protective suit.

I am told that the Earth's core is composed of iron and is 5000 celsius. I guess I better start digging and bring my thermometer to make sure.

I was told my parents are Mr and Mrs.JJsushi who are poor commoners. I think that is utter bullshit becasuse I have to be a Rothschild! Someone lied to me and switched me at birth!

There are things called faith, trust, common sense and intuition. I believe the story because my friend to my knowledge has never lied to me nor has ever had a reason to lie to me. Fabrication on her part woudl serve no purpose. color=purple>

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point I'm making is that when you've been around here a while you kind of take these stories with a pinch of salt (coming from either Thai or farang). As I said I find it hard to make generalisations about the behaviour of a large group of individuals based on anecdotes like the ones revealed in this thread.

[color:blue] Reads to me like you are contradicting your very principle and making generalizations about large groups of people. color=blue>

The moral of this story is that 2+2 does not always equal 4 in LOS, and what 'he' says or what 'she' heard are not always linked to what actually happened.

It's a learning curve in LOS.

[color:blue] I guess 2+2=4 adds up everyplace else outside of LOS? I guess that LOS is the only place with a learning curve? Stop being overly analytical and technical about the "first hand knowledfge" stuff. You are kind of embarrassing yourself because you are approaching this debate from an extremist point of view. color=blue>

Interesting that some would judge the masseuse and some of the bargirls stories as lies? And some men know that there is this attitude that these girls are just seen as whores and that nobody is going to believe them. Let's face it physical and sexual violence is intrinsic to prostitution. I don't disbelieve for a minute one of these girls was held for three days and raped over and over again. People working in prostitution are safe victims. Even when these girls are murdered the murderer is very aware that, to some extent, the effort society puts into finding the killer will reflect the value placed on the victim.

having problems seeing [color:blue] blue color=blue> ? How about:

[color:green] green? color=green>

[color:red] red? color=red>

[color:purple] purple? color=purple>

[color:yellow] yellow? color=yellow>

[color:orange] orange? color=orange>

The general rule in Los is as follows: Falangs like Thai girls and Thai girls do not like Falangs. Does anyone need to be reminded of this? Case closed.

[color:purple] I guess I missed that class. When is the refresher course available? color=purple>

Hi,

"The general rule in Los is as follows: Falangs like Thai girls and Thai girls do not like Falangs."

So, I guess my wife does not really like me? Nor does Flyonzewall's wife like him, nor Flashermac's wife him, etc.

What an incredible statement.

Oh, and as for those stories, I am with JJSushi and Flyonzewall (and others) that I am certain that this shit does happen. And I am afraid it happens more than we think.

Sanuk!

In the states here not long ago there was a fourteen year old prostitute murdered. They haven't found the murderer yet. It's pretty understood that these girls are easy targets no matter what country they're in.

Heard a similar story from a hairdresser. A young English guy gets a haircut, then says he's forgotten his wallet. She goes back to the Ambassador's hotel with him and waits outside. He disappears.

The manageress of the salon insists that the hairdresser pay for the haircut (300 baht) out of her own salary.

Archived