Farangs can be ***** too

phiketpete

I have just returned from my regular massage ( oil, no extras, 99/100 times none offered). Today's masseuse started to talk to me. Ususally I prefer not to engage in conversation and just enjoy the massage, but today i start to talk back.

The lady goes on to tell me that a week or so ago a farang, she says french or german but it could be anyone, came in for a massage. Seemed like a nice guy . They went upstairs. Massage lasted 3 hours (no sexual favours). He talked a lot and seemed nice.

Upon completion of the massage they came downstairs to pay (approx 900baht) informed the cashier that he had forgotten his money but if the masseuse were to accompany him to his hotel not so very close by he would reimburse her. This she agreed to do. Upon arrival at the hotel he went upstairs she stayed in the foyer. She waits for 3 hours.

Of course he never returns.

The masseuse has basically wasted a day and with no pay. I do not know if she had to reimburse the MP for the cost of the service but in any event it was a big loss for her.

If the guy is a member of this board (i very much hope not)or lurks on it may he rot.

Too often I find that the threads on this board are too anti thai or b/g from a group that supposedly loves Thailand and what it has to offer. I would prefer to see a little more balance but you do not always get what you want

Please do not forget that there are many a****** farangs out there too.

My experience over the years has been that like everywhere there are bad apples. The sanuk scene is certainly no different. I do not see things through rose-tinted glasses

It always pays to be careful but sometimes the attitude we might encounter is directly related to their experiences in previous dealings with farangs.Sometimes the people we encounter in the scene would be like that no matter where in the world they would be located

Overall i have found the b/g's i have encountered have been very good value for money. They have made me smile, forget my troubles, provided companionship, shared with me their meals and given me presents on my birthday. However i have never forgotten their motto

"it is a business doing pleasure with you"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Situations like the one you described happen regularly, at least that's my conclusion after some of the stories I heard from girls.

I second your opinion that the tone on this board should be more balanced.

A better headline for your post would IMO have been: "bargirls can be ***too".

Mostly the bad things bargirls do, they've learned it from falangs.

Don't forget (at least this is my view) that the members of this board are not representative for the average visitor of LOS (especially Pattaya). A stranger when reading this board would think that the average sextourist of Pattaya is just a nice,well behaving guy who also has a bit of morality.

The falangs I see and meet in Pattaya unfortunately often don't fit into this category.

No need to worry the guy you described in your post is a boardmember.He probably doesn't have a computer and may be doesn;t even know what internet is.

Just one of those losers, way too much types of that kind are around in LOS.

A quote from the Emergency-gogowebsite.

In the girls/profile section: question: what do you dislike most?

Answer:falangs who are unreliable and lie, because it means I have to lie too.

As far as I can see, this is far from unique. Bar girls are full of stories about punters who do not pay because they figure out a way to get away with it. However, some punters do find how dangerous this is when her buddies track him down and some have been arrogant enough to return to the bar.

My biggest fear is non-payers might damage the "grayng jai" of Thai's (accomodating heart).

"Mostly the bad things bargirls do, they've learned it from falangs".

Surely thats a bit of a naive statement. These girls by and large are hookers and around this scene are all the bad things that one finds around any scene of this type anywhere in the world. One hears of terrible things happening all the time to both farang and thai guys.

I disagree. The girls get into the business to make money-they have a general idea of what they are expected to do and what they can expect to get in return. The problem is a system where they have to provide the service first and then get paid at the discretion of the customer. A girl spends the night with a guy and then he gives her only 150 bahts-what is she going to do about it?

At times I've shaken my head in disgust while sitting at a beer bar and observing the behaviour of some falangs.

I weigh in my mind wether to confront the person or mind my own business. Depends on the situation (and the size of the falang!).

A friend in Phuket has told me that recently there are hardly any punters and the falangs know that and he overheard a BG tell two Yank falangs (country doesn't matter) 'F**k you'. He inquired after they left and they wanted her to perform her services pro grata......on both of them no less.

In the west we are not used to pay AFTER the service, some take advantage of this unfortunately in LOS. My first trip ever to Bangkok a few years ago, I was, at first, denied a hotel room at Grace because there was a rash of people doing what you Brits call 'a runner' on the bill.

Its a shame. But they meet enough falangs with 'jai dee' to offset the reputation also.

Interesting thread/opinion, but I just wonder why you assume that the story you have heard is true.

Any evidence to support this claim? Do you know the girl in question well?

You are basically believing 1 story and making rather a large generalisation. If I told you that I had barfined a girl from XXX bar and paid her in advance 2000 baht but she ran off once I had parted with the money, what would you say? "Thai BG's are always ripping people off".

It's the same.

Nice idea but maybe a little more support would make your thread more convincing.

[/b] [/i] Interesting thread/opinion, but I just wonder why you assume that the story you have heard is true.

Any evidence to support this claim? Do you know the girl in question well?. . . Nice idea but maybe a little more support would make your thread more convincing. [/i] [/b]

[color:purple] I can give you a true story. I have a lady friend who works in a go-go. A customer ( I won't mention his nationality because it is irrelevant) paid her bar fine of 500baht and agreed to pay 2000 baht for a short time. They got in the taxi to go to his hotel and the guy says that he has change his mind he thinks that he should only pay 500baht for a short time. They argue for the duration of the cab ride to his hotel. Upon arrival my friend tells him that she won't go with him for such a small amount and she jumps out the taxi to leave. The customer grabs her and says that she owes him 500 baht for the bar fine he paid. She tells him to go fuck off. He then smacks her in the face and demands that she pays him. She tells him if he wants his money then he should go talk to the mamasan. He smacks her again.

Little did the poor fool know that my friend was her bar's Thai-boxing champion with a 30-0 record. She is so good that the bar manager will pay her double the 500 baht fee to fight (she dislikes boxing because she considers it unladylike).

She puts on a pair of brass knuckles and then proceeds to systematically beat this piece of shit abusive customer's ass to a pulp until some farangs save him by pulling her off of him. The guy was very fortunate because she also carries a knife and could have easily used that on him.

Moral of the story is that there is an honor system to the transaction try to abide by it. Everyone hates a welch and a cheat.

Also don't assume that a girl weighing 50 kilos can't cause you some bodily damage. color=purple>

Archived