Pegasus Club

vinod

Hi

I've passed by this club many times on soi23. I was planning to drop into this club on next visit in July. The prices look quite expensive and I would like to know if any board memebers have gone to this club. Any information is appreciated.

thanks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pegasus is one of the membership clubs in Bangkok. You can still get in as a non-member, but will have to pay more. No short pants are allowed, but jeans are okay. They will explain the price structure at the door and if you agree, you will be led inside. There is a stage on the right where they usually have some nightclub entertainer performing such as a singer. You now have two choices:1)go directly upstairs where there is a bar that you can stand at and view the available girls (sitting on couches) or 2)remain on the first floor and describe to one of the papa-sans what you are looking for and he will bring down a few girls for you to interview and look over. There are different classes of girls-regular, sai-lai, models, etc that vary in cost.

It has been two years since I last visited Pegasus, but expect to pay around 7000-10000 bahts for your visit and a girl for the night. There is a similar club located over by the Q club off soi 11.

[color:blue]There are different classes of girls-regular, sai-lai, models, etc that vary in cost.color=blue>

"sai-lai" is sideline, right?

The 7-10K is for a non-member, I assume?

Hi

thanks for the info. I've seen a message on the Bangkok Tonight message board posted by the club, that they have reduced there entrance fee for non-memebers. I'll check this out when I go next month.

vinod

Can you please tell me a little more about this place. Once you go upstairs and choose your girl what do you do with her?? Is this a MP or a nightclub or a dance club where she just dances with you, can you fu** her? I am in BKK at the moment and would like to know all about this place.

Thanks

Uniformguy

The 7-10k cost is for a non-member-I forget the exact price structure, but it is something like 1500 bahts to get in as a non-member, 1000-1500 bahts for two drinks for girl, 2500 bahts for regular/ 3500 bahts for model to take her out, and maybe 500 bahts as tip for papa-san. Plus there is the tip for the girl in the morning.

There are rooms available for karioke and, I assume, light sanuk activities above the second floor, but anything more would be done in your hotel.

It is not a massage parlor or a dance hall; just a rather lavish place to meet working girls. Go to Pegasus to experience the atmosphere and you won't be disappointed. But if you think you will find a place filled with stunners, you will be disappointed.

I'm officially adding the place to my list (which gets longer each trip, rather than shorter).

Would it be incredibly boring or awkward to go by myself or should I take friends along. If I go by myself I'll probably have to take two girls as I am shy and can't carry a conversation by myself; I assume that's okay, but I wouldn't want them to be too inhibited because of the company.

Archived