Guide to Gogos, MPs, BBBJ-Bars etc?

Man at Work

Hi you good men around there.

A friend of mine is travelling to LOS for the first time in a month time. Unfortunately we can not travel together, so he bugs me with all kind of request for information abaut the a.m. places.

Is there a listing (preferably with coments) on the web somewhere?

I) know most places myself but

a) dont know them all

B) am a bit overworked at the moment to do qualified research

c) admit of being lazy

Thnx for your help

Hi,

Yep, the paysite has listings of all GoGo bars in Bangkok and Pattaya, including an interactive ranking of them.

Same for the massage parlours.

It also contains maps and plenty of background info to fill him in.

Sanuk!

I wrote this BJ bar guide a while back, in oktober 2000 if I am correct, and the info on my favourite bars is still accurate (i.e. star of light, star of love, rose bar). All in all, I would give Kangaroo bar a better rating now. I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

soongmak

Soongmak?s mini-guide to BJ Bars in BKK

DISCLAIMER:

I accept no responsibility for any STD caught whilst receiving a BJ, bareback or otherwise. Neither will I accept any responsibility if you become a BJ junkie.

Here?s the lowdown on the BJ Bars I know. A lot of information is gathered on Wednesday nights out with Farangman, my reliable sidekick in the search for the ultimate BJ Bar. Between the brackets you will find my HIGHLY subjective rating based on limited experience on a scale from 1 to 4 stars. Before you get angry because YOUR favourite bar gets a low rating, let me repeat that it is just MY opinion and nothing more.

Let me enlighten you though on the aspects I find important in rating a BJ Bar:

1) It must be SLEAZY: The girls and punters know no shame. Dropping your pants in the middle of the bar means nothing to your average punter in here. Girls want to check out your gear before you even have a chance to sit down. If the bar isn?t sleazy, it won?t get more than 2 stars.

2) And CHEAP: A BJ is a cheap thrill and it should be matched by a low price. A BJ is like a snack ? so you want to pay the price of a hamburger. After all, if you want a steak, you?ll go shopping elsewhere. Take note, Spider?s Web! 500 baht for the bar is too much. We can barfine a go go dancer for that price! If the bar isn?t cheap, it will lose a star.

3) You must be able to enjoy a BJ on the premises: Sounds reasonable, doesn?t it? However, in the Rosemary?s Bar in Nana I had to barfine a girl to get a BJ! Remember a BJ is like a snack ? you want an instant fix ? you won?t take a hamburger home, now will you? If you can?t have a BJ on the premises you get NO STARS at all!

4) The girls have to take PRIDE in their work. They?ve got to think they are the best. If they can?t make you climax, hell, NOBODY can. They only stop when the work is DONE! If one of the girls doesn?t perform on a satisfactory level it will reflect on my ratings, but not too much. Because yours truly had a less than satisfactory experience, doesn?t mean that you won?t get lucky. However, if bad experiences are had with more than 2 girls in the same bar, It will heavily reflect on my rating of that bar.

5) BEAUTY of the girls is less important. Remember, a BJ Bar?s a sleazy place ? If it?s a beauty queen you want, you should go hunting elsewhere. Beauty is only a factor when I find the average girl so ugly it upsets my stomach.

6) Clean ST Rooms: haha, just kidding! You don?t REALLY expect them to change the sheets after you soiled them, do you? I haven?t paid close attention, but I suspect that in some places they do not even change the sheets on a daily basis. It doesn?t bother me, but if it bothers you, well, that?s just too bad?

Okay, enough with the bullshit, here?s

SOONGMAK?S MINI-GUIDE TO BJ BARS IN BANGKOK

AFTERSKOOL SC (** ½)

The girls are beautiful, uniforms are excellent, the Naughty Boys Corner is a find, but?

the girl I was with had no stamina. After 5 minutes she wanted to go back dancing. I wasn?t even close to a climax!

Beware!: A lot of girls stick to HJ?s.

ST room: I think they don?t have one. Ah well, there?s always next time to find out.

Price: Up to you? I paid the girl 500 Baht.

KANGAROO BAR PP1 (**)

OK, beautiful girls (for a BJ Bar), but sterile atmosphere? No sleaze found here on repeated visits.

Price: Bar/ST room 200 Bhat. The girl gets another 500 Bhat. For those who can?t do the math involved, the grand total is 700 Bhat.

RIFIFI PP2 no rating available

THE ROSE BAR PP1 (** 1/2 )

The girls are butt ugly in here, and usually the bar is too quiet. I was upset for a week when I found out that my favourite oral surgeon had moved on to better things. Now the good part. Girls are nice, have stamina and because it is a quiet bar it might be the place to lose your cherry. Be sure to drink as much as needed to loose your inhibitions and? enjoy the ride.

Price: Bar/ST room 200 Bhat. The girl gets another 500 Bhat.

ROSEMARY?S BAR NEP (BOMB)

No BJ in the bar. Major bummer. Please correct me if this has changed. Haven?t visited since august 2000.

Price: Barfine 500 Bhat. What you give the girl is Up To You?

SPIDER?S WEB NEP (*)

500 Baht for the bar is too much! If you want to be a BJ Bar, this has got to change. No sleaze and the girls won?t do any groping. Gets 1 star for having two ladies I deemed worthy of paying the Barfine for and forget about the BJ.

Price: Barfine/ST room 500 Bhat. What you give the girl is Up To You?

STAR OF LIGHT PP2 (****)

If you haven?t been in this bar, you honestly don?t know the true meaning of the word ?sleaze?. Yours truly got red cheeks when he entered this one. The bar is something you have to see? 4 barstools, curtains hanging in front of them (you?ll find out why) and no one, absolutely no one in here gives a f**k what somebody else might think of all this. Was there last night with Farangman, and after he left (sorry Farangman :-))I experienced my finest hour (read: sleaziest) ever. The barstools were occupied by hardcore sextourists slash expats who were all being entertained by 2 girls. One guy couldn?t get off on the BJ and then went into a fullblown threesome on the same couch were I was seated. The girls took turns to sit on his lap. Another guy was using a Heineken bottle to penetrate the girls of his choice (remember the skinny one sitting next to you, Farangman?) while he received his BJ. This was sooo sleazy I had to indulge too. After I came my oral surgeon led me into the toilet to clean my willy. I shyed away when I saw a girl squatting over the toilet. She wasn?t embarassed at all and waved me in and told me I shouldn?t be so shy. I stepped in and washed my dick in the sink while she was peeing. Totally f***ing unbelievable. Surreal, that is.

All in all, probably not a place you would want to loose your cherry. But once you?ve lost yours, chances are, other bars might not cut it anymore? EXCELLENT!

Price: Bar/ST room 200 Bhat. The girl gets another 500 Bhat.

STAR OF LOVE PP1 (***)

Not as sleazy as the other Star, but still shining bright. If the interior of the Star of Light or the Rose Bar is too old/ugly/dirty for you, you might want to go here for a more soft core experience. Reliable sources say the stench in the ST rooms is almost unbearable. Farangman and I never smelled anyhing bad on our last visit (29/11/00) though. Only remarkable thing was the big brown rat tripping through the ST room while I indulged. Definitely worth (repeated) visits.

Price: Bar/ST room 200 Bhat. What you give the girl is up to you? I would advise to give her a purple since it seems to be the norm in these kinda places.

Archived