Who are these strange men?

bibblies

Ha, this one I have seen? but dude?s got quite a rack on him. Looks like a combination of hormones and silicon. Minding my own business at the local café on a hot day last month and he comes bouncing down the soi in a loose t-shirt and no bra? nearly put me off me feed.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And strange women..What about the English couple who usually stay at the Flipper Lodge in Pattaya. They start drinking at the pool early morning through to the evening. She has large pendulous boobs, usually topless, a drink frazelled face ( probably attractive once ) wears no bikini bottoms sits with her legs open showing everything - still keeps the flies away from my melon. In the evening they walk u and down soi 8 in their revealing sub dom gear and get fanously pissed. During Songkran they've been cautioned by the police for flashing. Heard colourful stories about them performing in Hot and Cold....

Saw them at Dom Muang on the way home - they looked like a perfectly respectable couple !!

<< wouldn't mind betting he would have a go at the old chook from Thermae given half a chance.>>

Not bragging but she hounds me everytime I'm in the place with a standing offer to take me home. I'm not referring to the women who walks with a limp rather the shorter, more plump waitress. At first I thought that this was more of a marketing ploy to get a tip. I laughed and we joked around for a bit. I bought her a coke and afterword she left. 15 minutes later she saw me getting chummy with a stunner and shot us both a nasty look. On another occasion she brushed up against me and copped a feel down below then flased me a sly grin.

If he had count Dracula's hours like me, i would have seen him, ahahha. Not sure, though.

What about the beefed up guys from world Gym's maybe, always in the same outfit. One, brown hair, loose gym pants, belt pouch at his waist. Not much of a chatracter, but what about the other huge blond guy, looking like a viking, surely he looks like his face was carved with an axe. I have been told he's gay or bi. The beefed up guys, so many comong in Pattaya now, most shaved bald, now that's one thing that just...arghhh! I mean, how do you get out of that costume?

and talking about women, ok, let's start a thread on Pattaya fixtures.....

And, then there's that frail looking, slightly hunched back and well tanned old man who often eats at Kiss (by Soi-Diana). He's usually wearing bright colored paisley type shirt and matching pants, which look more like pajamas. Not a hair on his head and all of two teeth in his mouth. Either he has no dentures or doesn't wear them. I've never seen him talking to anyone...he must be there for the...soup!

"I'm rather pleased that no-one's described a seedy character that I could recognise to be me yet. "

Me too blush.gif. I keep nervously checking this thread out but so far so good. cool.gif

I know a lot of characters (though none to speak to) who've been described (the "Frankie Goes To Hollywood" dude, the roly-poly bloke in NEP who wears yellow). There's another few suspects that haven't been mentioned yet:

1) The Darts Player

Always in Soi 7 beer garden mid-afternoon, usually alone, always outrageously pissed. Wears a "dart-player's" shirt (like a "bowling shirt" to our American cousins) with a Union Jack on the breast pocket where he keeps his fags. Probably late 30s, dark hair, goatee beard, extremely fat, loud Northern British (Manchester?) accent. Looks like the comedian Johnny Vegas (if any UK viewers are tuning in). In fact, the first time I saw him, two years ago, I thought it was Johnny Vegas, particularly because he was with a very sober-looking, pony-tailed guy brandishing a cellphone and personal organiser who looked like he might be his "manager".

2) Mr. Yellow Teeth

He hangs about the pool/snooker bars and is often in Thermae. He has the yellowest teeth I have ever seen. They're brown really. Thin and weasel-ish, as a 'tash and is an alcoholic. Says he was an accountant in Britain but is on the run because he got involved in fraud.

3) The Journalist

This guy's actually really nice ? Australian, about 60, red-haired with beard but bald on top so wears beret or other headgear, claims to write for various Asian papers including Bangkok Post ? but fuck knows how he ever gets any writing done because in daylight he's propping up the bar in that Irish place that used to be called Delaneys and at night he cruises round Patpong. Never seen him with a woman: I think he might be a poof blush.gif. That's not Trink is it?

I wonder what they say about us blush.gifwink.gif.

jack

p127: "let's start a thread on Pattaya fixtures....."

Alright.

White Face Woman

Looks like a character from Chinese theatre. Face completely white (babypowder?), superthin (to the point of looking ill), 30ish, relatively well dressed, usually keeps to herself but I've seen her get angry for no apparent reason and yell at innocent bystanders.

Ugly Katoey

Also 30ish, usually walks around in women clothes, occasionally shirtless (sometimes with, other times without a bra), talks to people, sometimes happy sometimes angry. Likes to ring bells at the bars.

Both of these can be seen at Soi 8 during daytime.

What about the tall kinda albino looking guy with the completely shaved head except for a circle of hair at the very back which forms into a 3ft long pony tail! Saw him at Thermae last night.

Archived