Who are these strange men?

bibblies

I've spent the best part of a year doing the rounds of the bars, almost every night, usually until I drink myself into bed.

I must have surprisingly rare habits, because during that time, I've noticed only a few of other recognisable die-hards, "same-old-faces" who haunt Thermae/Grace/the streets each evening. I've never talked to any of them, so I'll have to describe them. Does anyone have any more information on these strange people. Who are they?

1. "The Belgian snooker paedophile".

So called because he always dresses in distinctly brightly coloured shirts and waistcoats, like a snooker player. He looks like a seedy Belgian detective.

2. "Drunken Aussie-hat"

He's tall, dresses in black shirts and always wears a distinctive Australian-looking black hat. Roams the streets with beer in hand.

3. Floppy-haired tall toothy playboy.

This guy actually seems fairly normal and one day I might actually talk to him. I just mention him because he's the only other guy I see around with any lasting regularity.

He's slightly too old to be a playboy (mid 30s), but he takes care of himself and is fond of displaying the results in a tight T-shirt. Lanky, with floppy hair and big teeth, he scorns the go-go bars, preferring to carouse the freelancer venues, searching for prey that'll be dazzled enough by his comparitively good looks and charm to agree to go for free. Turns up very late at Grace.

Anyone else notice these guys that turn up night after night? Notice any others?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re the belgian guy .well i notice people as well In pattaya there is this guy dresses in a hat always wares black and strolls around. Never no girl i guess no money.Well i have also seen him in thermaie now ! i guess hes 40 ish biggish alaways looks around .. have u heard of this one !

I l lived at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 8 for 2 years but have happily moved to another section of town . Being in the neighborhood for so long I can say with the utmost assurance that there are a plethora of regular slime bags that prowl the streets in a predatory manner with nightly- clocklike regularity.

What about the fat clown that owns a Nana bar who dresses in bright suits and seems to think he is a big cheese? HE has always fascinated me. These guys actually take themselves seriously-really seriously.

<<<1. "The Belgian snooker paedophile". >>>

I think this is the guy that I refer to as a Saturday Night Fever guy ... wears satin shirt and a vest (tend to be very bright colors) ... never talked to him but he seems to hang at Thermae and Grace.

Drunken Aussie-hat"

He's tall, dresses in black shirts and always wears a distinctive Australian-looking black hat. Roams the streets with beer in hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Its all right.Its only that harmless idiot Fastfred!

as well In pattaya there is this guy dresses in a hat always wares black and strolls around

-----------------------------------------

he is an italian expat, though he looks 60, so maybe it's not the same guy, but definitly "mine" walks walking St every evening with his black hat, his beat up dog face, ususally hangs out in marine too, dances a bit, like an old guy dances. yep; looks like one of the usual Pattaya retired suspects, living on 612 $ a month. But, appearances in Pattaya are not even half the story, so who knows, maybe his name is Corleone or Gambini!

Pattaya127 I know the guy your talking about I was there at Xmas and talked to him, he was drinking at the bar I go to say Hi to a BG next to the Winchester a Go Go he had his whole family there at Christmas could not get a seat at my friends bar he is from Russia and lives in Pattaya.

Bibblies,

<<"The Belgian snooker paedophile".

<<So called because he always dresses in distinctly brightly coloured shirts and waistcoats, like a snooker player. He looks <<like a seedy Belgian detective.

Just out of curiousity : what does a seedy Belgian detective looks like ?

Just asking as I have 4 days to take-off and might just be in need now of a different disguise smile.gif

Cheers !

[color:red]What about the fat clown that owns a Nana bar who dresses in bright suits and seems to think he is a big cheese? HE has always fascinated me. These guys actually take themselves seriously-really seriously. color=red>

Yes, I know exactly who you mean. I see this guy in NEP all the time - mostly in Angelwitch. He is quite bizarre. Usually a bright red or yellow suit, and he just rolls about.

How about Mullet Head (the French guy with the terrible mullet wig) in Thermae, Stuart Little (another Thermae/Grace regular who resembles the mouse of the same name), and The Man With The Small Head - yes, you can find him at Thermae nearly every night.

Thermae-The Best Sideshow in the World!!!

laugh.gif

Archived