my latest trip (day 6) continued.

sayjann

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is also amazingly naiive to admit to a criminal offence - having sex with a girl under the legal age of consent - on a public forum such as this, and then provide anyone with an easy way of recognising you.

It is certainly possible - not "likely", but possible - that this Board is viewed by local (perhaps even your own countrys'!) authorities from time to time.

If one zealous official wants to make a name for himself, and at the same time reinforce the myth that the sex industry in Thailand only exists because of "Farang" - particularly those who come here looking for underage sex - all he has to do is wander around Nana, Soi Cowboy or wherever on a Friday / Saturday night looking for some ostentatious Brit. with a list of girls names tattooed on his arms!

The swaggering "Jack the lad" attitude which you seem to enjoy - "no condoms for me - aren't I flash!"; "she was only 17, but she must have known why she was there, so I f**ked her anyway" .... and your rather obvious yearning for "celebrity" in a group which you believe shares, or at least might admire, your pretensions, could get you into real trouble - in so many ways.

I'm no champion of people who go with underage girls, what he's said is that the girl was 17. SayJan could be 19 for all we know.

I personally go for girls in their mid to late twenties they know what to do and there are less tantrums, but I know a lot of guys go to the Nana disco, get a girl, and do all of them, do all of you, check ID religiously.

I think some of your and Troydees? posts are a little harsh, he's posted his report, which we like and he's been honest about banging a 17 yr old semi asccidentally.

As I said I am not advocating it, asking you to look at what he has stated and in the context of how it came about.

A lot of posters on this board are Cambodia fans, can they honestly say a 17 yr old hasnt slipped through the net.

STH

SayJan could be 19 for all we know

----------------------------

he said somewhere, he is 42. You know i'm ranting about the trivial sex report more than anything else. I do not read them, but another member pointed the underage paragraph to me in a way it sounded even more despicable. IMO, not much there, i know many 15 YO working in Pattaya, a shame, but truly they do not look much younger than the girls 3 or 4 years older.

STH:

I was including his Day 2 trip report in my post.

He said" K### was only 17 and in my eyes underage but it never stopped me from trying to get her to come with me for the night"

Actually I thought I wasnt too hard on him, but who knows.

He does have the right to do to his body whatever he wants. Very true! Tattoos of the girls on his arms, or bones though his shaft representing the girls. Whatever he wants.

And he doesnt have to care about the other punters also.

BUT he DID say he cares about the girls. So by not wearing a condom and maybe passing on something to another girl.. Bottom line that's efd up.

Im sure alot of the same things and worse go on by many others also, can't argue with you there STH. smile.gif

troyDEERE

'we had a daily joke between us, when i would see her i would hold up both hands indicating 10,000baht and offering that for her to sleep with me and she would always thumb her nose at me and then walk off laughing.

i liked her a lot as a friend.'

you may have misunderstood my meaning.

she was a good friend,who became my agony aunt and has been for the 18 months i have known her.

it was a joke between us,both of us knowing we would never get together.

maybe i should have written

'k### was only 17 and in my eyes underage i think'.

i'm apologise for maybe forgetting to type in 6 letters.

the expression 'but it never stopped me from trying to get her to come with me for the night' was meant that we endlessly flirted.

as i have said before this situation with o## was a one-off,confusion on my part.

FYI,previously to this occasion,in all my trips the youngest lady i had been with was 22.

on this trip,the youngest was 23 and in general the ladies were in the age range of 24-30 with 2 being 32 and 34 respectively.

the oldest was 42,my age.

with hindsight(and this is a very easy thing to use),perhaps/should have taken a rain check with O## until i had clarified the situation.

but sometimes the little head takes over the thinking and all reason and sense goes out the window.

A "consenting adult" is precisely what the girl was NOT. The "legal age of consent" is established in law, basically to protect individuals from the consequences of decisions they are considered not yet mature enough to make on their own behalf.

By definition the girl was neither adult nor legally qualified to consent to sexual relations; even though she "agreed" the act constituted statutory rape.

'consenting adults'

she consented to travel to patong,she consented to work in a bar.

did she have no idea at all what the situation is in places like this?.

ok,there might have been peer pressure to travel to a place like patong,but she arrived alone,knowing one girl who was from her village and was probably told of the untold riches to be had from falangs.

she consented to come with me,she consented to have sex with me,at no stage did she try to get away from me,scream the place down etc.

we actually had a good time reading the thai/english dictionries(sorry for the spelling) and thai for lovers.

giggling all the time when i pointed out certain things.

on the way back to the bar,her sandals broke and i bought her some new ones and she hugged me so tightly,i could'nt breath.

hardly the actions of someone who had been 'raped'

she is protected from making a decision because she is considered not mature enough?.

why ? because the government says a person at a certain age is not mature.

who can say who is mature?.

christ,where i live,you can walk down the road and girls of 13-15 will offer you a HJ or sometimes even SEX for the price of a litre of cider.

if thats not mature,then i do not know what is.

in thailand she may be classed as a child and i apprecite that,but in mine not.

i don't understand some of you who will not grasp it from my point of view.

I DID NOT GO LOOKING FOR AN UNDERAGE GIRL ON PURPOSE.

I WAS JUST UNSURE OF THE LEGALITIES.

those of you who still enjoy reading my posts,and nothing controversial from now on,can see them on another forum.

mail me and i will point you in the direction,you know the address.

cherrio.

Archived