my latest trip (day 6) continued.

sayjann

what did i find about S#?,well it seemed she was a madam for the bar.

she started to push the other girls onto me.

saying "if you want another girl,ok" or "my friend likes you,do you want boom boom with her?".

she would do this every day,but to be honest,the girls in the bar were not that good and i normally passed.

her only stipulation was that i only went with them S/T,she was the only one that i could take L/T.

a thai girl telling me what i could do and could'nt do,a novelty i thought.

well today there was a really cute looking one there and S# told me she had only arrived that morning and had never been with a falang and did i want her?.

well i fancied a bit of afternoon sanuk and said yes.

S# spoke to her and everything was arranged,S# told her what i liked in the way of bedroom services and she just looked at me and blushed.

of course by now everyone else in the bar knew i was taking her and a lot of piss-taking was going on.

i was told that the girl was a newbie and i was the teacher and she was a student and i had to teach her everything i knew.

the girls in lion bar were available 24 hours a day,but officially their shift started at 20:00,so i had to have her back by then or pay another BF for her.

walking back to my room and got talking to her,her name was O##, and i found out she had no english.

even when i asked what her name was,she did'nt understand.

got to the room and i had my thai/english dictionary and thai for lovers and started to communicate with her.

oh dear,first bad thing,she was only 17 !!!!!

i did'nt know what to do,i may be wrong but i thought the age of consent for thai/thai was 15 and thai/falang was 19.

was i breaking the law?,i still do not know,perhaps someone can enlighten me.

fuck it i thought,she's here now,i might as well do the deed(was this a bad thing on my part?).

next bad thing,she was a wonder at the towel thing.

got undressed with the towel around her and was horrified when i tried to have a shower with her,so i let her shower alone.

she got into the bed,under the covers with it still on and was very reluctant to take it off.

she was so shy and self concious and really recoiled when i tried to touch her or even looked at her naked body.

i tried to get her to fondle me,but she really was shy and kept pulling her hands away from me.

anyway,went down on her,which i think she liked,but no-way would she give me a BJ and even a HJ took a lot of persuasion from me.

well to cut it short,i did fuck her and even though i still had 3 hours before i had to return her to the bar,i gave up and took her back.

not that i did'nt like her,she was a good girl and i liked her and she had a fantastic body,but she was just so shy and i did'nt want to upset her.

went back to the bar and a lot of cat calls from the other girls and we both were embarrased.

spoke to S# and told her how things went and that while i liked O##,she had better lighten up a bit if she wanted to do this kinda work.

i was patient,but i know that many men would not like it if they took her home and she acted in the way she had with me.

i did want to see her again and had plans for the next few days with her.

eventually went back to the room and got ready for the night out.

went to my normal places and i admit my mind is a blank here.

all i know is that i ended up with my loved one,N##.

i must have gone into Pink Panther and paid bar for her,but i just don't remember.

must be my age catching up with me.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought/knew she was underage and i was doing wrong,BUT.

she had come to patong to do this job and while i admire the girls who decide to put up with all my perversions (and yours),she must have known herself she was doing wrong.

So far I count that you have had sex with 2 bargirls without using condoms and with another grl under the legal age of consent.

In the latter case, morally it is worse because you knew her age before you had sex but legally it makes no difference at all. - and surely you realise that the authorities will not entertain any defence that "she must have known herself she was doing wrong".

You are knowingly exposing yourself (and other people) to potentially fatal diseases and have committed a criminal offence which leaves you liable to a significant term of incarceration in a Thai prison.

You seem to be an accident waiting to happen.

Paul

1. having sex unprotected

2. having sex with underage girls

3. "admiring" them for doing this.

4. getting tattoos of the ones you slept with.

I don't think you can accurately say that YOUR perversions are the same as the rest of us.

I just wonder... When you get the tattoos done, do you have the girls you slept with (sans the condom) and underage girls names printed in different colors? So you will remember who is who?

The rules of the forum don't allow me to tell you what i think of guys like you who sleep with underage girls, and insist on having sex with them ("well, she was there..."), though obviously she was totally frightened of you. I guess if she doesn't scream and wants to jump out of the window, it means she is fine. Keep bragging about your paid sex exploits, i apologize for interrupting.....

troydeere.

when i said i admire them,i was talking of the girls in general.

for a lot of them it must be hard to choose to do this work.

after all,there are'nt many jobs in LOS where they get the kind of money some can earn.

no problem with remembering the girls from tattoos.

each of them is tattooed on my brain as well,i can recall details of them all.

adams 167

was'nt positive about the law concerning age of consent,that's why i asked the question in my post.

i now know the answer and in future will avoid the situation.

did not and would not seek underage girl(s) on purpose.

pattaya127

she was not 'scared' of me,always smiling and giggling during our time together.

she was just incredibly shy,being her first time(so i was told).

i did not insist on sex or force myself on her,just that she was shy.

insisting on sex or forcing myself on a girl is not my style/thing as you will see in further posts.

more than once i have got a girl back to the room and then decided it was'nt going to work and they have left,no sex.

rusty

discreet?,what have i said or done wrong now?.

as the question of condoms.

yes i prefer no condom,but if the girl wants condom then no problem.

i have gone with a few girls without one but they have tended to be long-time friends,but occasionally i get a new one who does'nt want to use then.

i always ask them what they prefer before i pay the bar-fine,and even if they say they want one,then ok by me.

just a personnal preference.

i know it's a risk,but there are many risky things in life.

as to my 'perversions',i was meaning the sex stuff.

how many of us have met girls who did'nt like to give a BJ,or to do it doggy-style and such like?.

to us,normal but to them perverted.

personally i think anal is perverted,never tried it(though i was thinking about it this trip,just to say i had done it).

rusty

discreet?,what have i said or done wrong now

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I,m not here to judge anybody but for instance I would,nt write in my trip report"I sniggered to myself quitely once I cleared immigration knowing that the kilo of coke I had shoved up my arse was still intact"would I.

By the way I live between Maidstone and Chatham.

"I would,nt write in my trip report"I sniggered to myself quitely once I cleared immigration knowing that the kilo of coke I had shoved up my arse was still intact"would I.

By the way I live between Maidstone and Chatham."

Classic, absolutely pissed my sides. With a sense of humour like that, I cannot wait to meet up with you in Pattaya Rusty. Should be a top laugh.

Kipster

Archived