my latest trip (day 6) continued.

sayjann

Sorry you saw that as promoting sex with underage girls. I am just telling you as it is. I am well known on this forum for discussing the trade as not the greatest possible thing girls could do with their life. Personally, barfining and S/T, or paying for a night of sex are rare occurences, so I think i do my bit to see Thailand as something more than just a sex paradise.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, i was just seeing it. For my Bday, everyone was invited to party in my home, and I remember one of them had bought me a nice polo, and that was a special gift i still wear with fond remembrance, because she had had very good taste in picking it. That's what i like to do in Pattaya, hang out with a crowd of people, have reasonable fun, be curious about where they come from, be nice and considerate, accessible, etc... There is a buddhist definition describing the earthly life of Boddhisatvas, but that can be applied to how we can go thru this life: joyful participation in the sorrows of the world. Our little joust made me think about it. Thais have a shorter take on it: jai yen.

Archived