Bargirls who like old men as boyfriends

walletss

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thanx for calling me 'old' (47)...

And yes, she (my GF, non-BG) is 19...she lives with me in Farangland...

Questions? Just ask..."

Okay.

1) How did you meet her?

2) How did you become lovers?

3) How did you keep her?

4) How will you keep her?

LOL smile.gif

j (also in the 40s, but no 19-year old bird to ease the pain. Yet. frown.gif) wink.gif

Fidel, I totally agree with you. I think as the guys get older, the more desperate they become. Can't pick up a girl in 'farang-land' due to being too old, too fat, too dumb or whatever...come to LOS and buy a wife. Simple, isn't it? As for the story a couple of posts down about the old geezer being "fed" by the two Thai girls...don't you even find that slighgtly degrading to the girls?? I mean, really! He probably wanted them to wipe his arse for him as well! Its the old guys coming to LOS flashing their "wealth" around that makes the girls greedy and makes it harder on the younger guys who still don't have a huge income. Anyway, most younger guys, especially those living in Thailand, have no problems meeting a "real" girlfriend after a period of time anyway. I have no problem with people falling in love with bargirls, and bargirls falling in love with customers, and agree it can happen, but I don't see how you can call a bargirl your 'girlfriend' when you're PAYING her to be your girlfriends. That's not love - that's Economics 101.

I'd say, 15, 16, a bit older. My Gf, like many got married to a village guy at that age, and had her kid at 16. I just mean, that, IMO, young girls who come to Pattaya or BKK out of dire straits, are marriage-ready if the right one comes along (whatever "right" means). Partying is part of the make-up of their occupation and they are thais, so sanook everyone!, but they are definitely unlike western girls as far as "not being ready yet, i want to live my life". that the environment screws some up and make them too bitchy or failed to consider marriage is a distinct possibility too. I should add that the friends who were not quite ready to get married were rarely from Issan, more like from BKK or Chonburi/Rayong. More choosy about compatibility with potential hubbie.

deception and illusion very fast become second nature when involved in that scene, and that counts for farang too.

--------------------------

great line. I argue a lot against Bg being this or that, because the guys put too much emphasis on the BG becoming deeply dishonest, but what you say address it the right way: the job psychology becomes a second nature, if you approach these women the right way, disinterested, you can still be in touch with the first nature. Then the same ones who drove a hard bargain last night, and sent 37 e-mails this morning can be very sisterly and aboslutely honest. i know it does not sound very clear, but Fly and a few others may help me with it, as a fellow "Sri Bamphen" veteran, he understands what i mean.

the BGs I know always liked older men .. dead presidents.. Jefferson.. Grant

Since Rama's on 'everything' that jolke doesn't translate well into Thai..

how could i express that? it's a very diffuse world with very different social rules, romoved both from our own and their rules.

if you start living according to the rules of that netherworld you become part of it. there is honesty and integrity, but within very different parameters.

somehow like a parralell-universe...

Archived