Bargirls who like old men as boyfriends

walletss

When I am with a bargirl I often ask them out of plain curiosity if they have a boyfriend. In most cases the girl will tell me that their bf is from wherever and that he is in the age group of 40 to 55. If I press the mattter further they will tell me that they prefer an older farang man as a bf and insist that the affection is genuine.

Seems to me that Thailand offers never ending opportunity and a fulltime career for sanukers. What's the deal with young girls and older guys? Is it anything more than just financial consideration?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was also my experience in my early 20's here, lots of partying.

i also ended up with lots of slightly older ones who had farang boyfriends/sponsors or were on a holiday from the west (one day in the village - the rest of the holiday back in the old haunts for the fun..).

of course they did not see me as husband material, that was the older guys role...

Come on.....

How many old guys do you see with young girls here in Thailand..... more than you can shake a stick at... right?

How many of those guys would pick up an attractive girl half their age in Farangland? Let's be honest..... a tiny minority.

Do I think there is anything more to it than financial consideration? Well I would assume that it's the primary motivator..... they may prefer older guys because of their relative financial stability.

Of course there are exceptions.... I'm waiting for the flack!

I'm surprised anyone would post such a question.

Wake up and smell the Tom Yum!

it was a very good life for a while, wild and insane, but nearly led into my own personal abyss.

it has a lot to do with age, but age is not all. a lot has to do how deep do you get involved in the whole lifestyle.

somehow marriage material are usually farang who don't know too much.

if you life the live of a bargirl, meaning getting stoned with them, hang out with the thai boyfriends of the bargirls, than you are party material. being young and rather attractive (in their eyes) obviously helps. but the downside is that you start forgetting about a productive life, everything further away than tomorrow starts slipping away (fortunately i woke up before it was too late).

real husband material? difficult to say. bargirls are just people and come in so many facets, difficult to make a rule. there are always exceptions.

generally i distrust love (and with that "real" love marriage) within that scene. the workings of that scene are not really based on love, more on supressing it. deception and illusion very fast become second nature when involved in that scene, and that counts for farang too.

In 1984 when I was still a newbie I was sitting at the bar in the Texas Lone Starr (located on Patpong 1 at that time) about 10am one morning with my friend Higgins. The front door opened and a beautiful girl walked in, with a tottering geezer (75-80yo) on her arm. She sat opposite him in one of the booths, ordered, and put sugar and cream in his coffee when it came.

I turned to my friend to remark on this, and he told me to keep watching. One minute later the door opened again and an equally stunning girl, also about 19, came in and sat in the same booth, next to our lucky septuagenarian, and proceeded to cut his eggs and feed him.

I knew then, unequivocally, that I had found the "mature" man's paradise.

J22J

Archived