Bargirls who like old men as boyfriends

walletss

From my experience.

They tend to like the older guys because they feel they can be trusted more than the younger ones. They think that the older guys will be more loyal and we all know that Thia ladies can and are very loyal.

My current GF tells me that I am the youngest BF she has ever had and I am not that young!

I often think I should dye my hair a little grey so I can be taken more seriously, but then again. Do I really want to be taken seriously?

DD

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be wrong but just for the sake of conversation...In the "Western" world we're inundated with media images of what's cool, sexy, hot, ugly, attractive, delicious etc.....Of course we're influenced to whatever extent. More so when we're younger and less as we mature.

In "less developed" areas I've noticed the media has FAR less influence on tastes and opinions. Therefore a more conservative opinion of what's attractive (stability, money, family, prestige, then maybe looks) would be more likely.

As an old man I wish you young men would just stay away from LOS.

After all you still have your looks, your hair, your vitality, and your youthful arogence. Why is it you cant get a girl in farangland. Why is it your over here. I think for some of you it is a thrill to get a "freebie" when the rest of us old men have to pay. LOL Ok on a more serious note. I think that some cultures still actualy believe that life experience and wisdom have value. I also think that in some cultures it is not looked down upon to marry an older man for money or security. It is done in the west all the time, but not without lots of inuendo's

I personaly intend to find a wife in the next year or two, and the odds are she will not be a farang. I also realize that the odds of it being a long term marriage are slim. Hell I wont make it another 20 years LOL. Now I will be a male pig. Most women my age have little or no sexual attraction for me. Yes I prefer to be with younger and better looking women. This is a virtual impossibility in farangland. I don't have enough money or position to have that happen. Ah but in LOS suddenly I am a pretty good deal. Truth is I am an average guy who becomes above average in LOS. Oh I know I am paying for that privilege, but at least in LOS I can afford it. So for me I am thankful that at this point in my life I can find a bit of comfort and pleasure even if it isn't "real"

<<In "less developed" areas I've noticed the media has FAR less influence on tastes and opinions. Therefore a more conservative opinion of what's attractive (stability, money, family, prestige, then maybe looks) would be more likely.>>

What about mobile phones and motorbikes advertised in every soap ad break?

Archived