Finally I filed for divorce

2) How did you become lovers?

Read Finally I filed for divorce

3) How did you keep her?

Seems genuine love but of course the financial stability

counts as well.

4) How will you keep her?

No idea... Just go with the flow and look how things

will develop. Nothing is sure like with everything in life.

But she comes from a very poor Isaan family. She's the

only girl in town having the chance to start a new life

abroad. There's much for her to loose.

I support the family with a little bit of money; I'm saving

some money for her for later. But I'm in control; in case

the relationships ends without her being wrong; she can

have it. In all other cases... sorry.

I hope I learned from my previous mistakes.

Cheers,

NongSung

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would not underestimate the power of hope, indeed. This friend of mine, 64, has a 23 Yo wife. All is well, but i know from my GF, that the inheritance is part of her thinking. Why not, after all? Only one thing, my friend told me he has little else coming than his pension, and his own father is still a sprightly young 93. I hope she does not hold her breath, because she might be 52, when the bonanza arrives (probably an old set of photographs, and 1942 yellowed US bonds for 3$ and 20 cents...)

Dirk,

"....we all know that Thia ladies can and are very loyal. "

If you are talking about Thai ladies in the barscene, I assume you are joking in your statement here. A BG is paid for boom boom with many men.

In reply to the other parts of your post, a BG will tell the old guy she likes him as he's <insert reason> (i.e. he's more trustworthy, stable, etc.) Maybe she believes it and maybe it's only the more believeable reason that he'll give her more money as it's perceived older men are wealthier, and the truth that if she can convince a customer she really prefers him then his ego will lead to a higher payment.

A BG will tell a younger man she doesn't like od guys, an American that she doesn't like Japanese, and a German that she hates Americans. They are doing what it takes to make the boyfriend of the day feel good, so he pays her well.

ABC

Most women my age have little or no sexual attraction for me. Yes I prefer to be with younger and better looking women. This is a virtual impossibility in farangland. I don't have enough money or position to have that happen. Ah but in LOS suddenly I am a pretty good deal. Truth is I am an average guy who becomes above average in LOS. Oh I know I am paying for that privilege, but at least in LOS I can afford it. So for me I am thankful that at this point in my life I can find a bit of comfort and pleasure even if it isn't "real"

----------------------------

you laid it out so well, i am surprised it's the first time i read the naked truth in 2 years on the board. made sense to everyone, i guess. Only one thing: think how one/I must feel when one/I is above average back home.... Sorry, had to rub it in, LOL.

PS: You are a happy man, I can tell.

In "less developed" areas I've noticed the media has FAR less influence on tastes and opinions. Therefore a more conservative opinion of what's attractive

------------------------------

Their funds are still limited and it is still window shopping time for them. Thais can be incredibly unwise with their money. Or sanookey, depends if we see the glass half-empty or half-full...

Most women my age have little or no sexual attraction for me

[color:purple] i am sure most women your age cannot attravt younger men. I see a ton of single lonely women above the age of 35 in the States. I seriuosly believe women have a shelf life similar to milk wheras men seem to age like a fine wine, as long as it is expensive wine that is color=purple>

Archived