Best Gogo Suits???

Sarisin

[color:red]Besides, if you don't barfine them, you usually can't get them to come in their stage costumes, which is vital if they work in AngelWitch! color=red>

In case you missed it, the above is a quote from the esteemed Mr. bibblies in a General Discussion thread.

So, here's the question...

In which bar can you find the best gogo dancer outfits?

OK, let's discount the ones that dance in their birthday suits in a couple of bars. Topless dancers might make it tough too.

I'm with bibblies on this. I like the Angelwitch dancers' costumes the best. How about the schoolgirl outfits you see in some bars? Those white see-through numbers in Dollhouse?

Gentlemen, start your engines.....

You know, I'm not sure that they are. Sometimes, I find myself wondering if I'd find certain AngelWitch girls sexy if they danced in a bar that forced them to don unsexy gear*. Sometimes, I think I fancy the costumes more than the girls!

*G-Spot currently gets my vote for the frumpiest costumes -too chunky and lacking in imagination.

AngelWitch is head and shoulders above the rest, costume-wise. No other bar in Nana displays the slightest amount of imagination.

In Soi Cowboy, I like some of the gear that was a staple in Long Gun until recently. I'm a particular fan of those tops they wear with holes in to let their tits poke out. Also, the ultra-fine width of the G-strings there can only be admired.

I'm partial to pasties. In fact, I don't think there are enough of these in the world. They used to be prevalent in Patpong - in the Kings Group bars, but now only Safari has them.

Sarisin:

Sorry I didn't hook up with you. Perhaps next time.

I 100% agree the costumes in Angelwitch are incredibly sexy. Didn't bf there tho. Already had a couple I liked elsewhere. Had a freakin great time meeting and drinking tequila shots with "S" at Titty Twister my last night.

ZMAN Z28

You can still find stick ons / pasties on some girls at kings group, but they are always covered with a top unless someone gives you a peek. I miss the days they were allowed. I was floored recently to see they sell these things in fine bangkok department stores for regular use; they are called breast petals and are cream color shaped like a daisy! The selling point is something like "a smooth look".

For costumes, 2nd floor baccara in cowboy is unique. They dance on a glass floor up there with school uniforms, skirts, and no undies. It was the funniest thing that no one was paying much attention to them due to the go go's on the first floor. Then one unbuttons her top and suddenly all eyes are glued upstairs for good after that.

Frumpiest? I'd have to go with the doll house cowboy for that. I like the place, but the costumes just don't do anything for me.

"I was floored recently to see they sell these things in fine bangkok department stores for regular use.."

That's reminded me. Apparently, resident female singers in at least one Bangkok disco mainly frequented by Thais takes the stage in pasties.

Well here is a thread that is right up my street but I have to say IMHO the best uniforms seen during the last three weeks were on the girls outside in the street particularly Walking street in Pattaya. The competition there between the Dollhouse and the new Living dolls has produced remarkably similar uniforms purple and light blue skirts with white blouses it is hard to tell the difference until you see them together outside their bar.

Best uniform of my last three weeks a fantastic sixteen year old hello girl outside Nui's Place in a really short skirted school uniform with tie and white socks and all the trimmings, so good in fact that I allowed her to drag me to the bar and I bought her a drink. Closer inspection of her uniform however revealed that underneath her little skirt she had on cotton shorts and underneath the shorts she had panties on. No way was she going to show anything.

Best costume inside a go go bar Bacara and the Classroom without a doubt .................but then I am very biased. I too find that the uniform is more attractive to me than the girl sometimes. As for Mandarin the costumes in there are crap I cannot understand how anyone likes them but that is my HO.

Uniformguy

Archived