Who is the Oldest Here?? And How are you Doing??

zanemay

Mid-40s, but I've been assured by several BGs that I look MUCH younger. Been here...mmmmm...first time here in the late 1980's, but straight through for the better part of the last decade. My plan: No children now, will wait until after I'm 90. We don't have children now, and rather than burden my wife with kids, not to mention burden myself, I figure to look for a suitable mia noi, say in her 20's, about the time I hit 90, get HER knocked up, then she can look after them all; I'll plead being too old to run around after them myself. I plan on at least 3 or 4. Remember, Goethe was still fathering children in his 80's. (And Anthony Quinn?).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 58 and have been living off and on in Bangkok since 1986. I must say that the older I get the more in demand I seem to be :>) If I was a bargirl I guess I would not want to be shagging all night. It also seems to be much easier to pickup salesgirls ie Robinsons and other non pros the older you get. MaYBE less threatening. But just the opposite when I visit USA. I guess thats why I love staying in LOS. I can not wait until I am 65.

• 2 weeks later...

artview,

My sentiments completely that I didn?t come to LOS at a much earlier age. Probably would have got into a lot of trouble in my 20's. I visited for the time about 5-years ago (at age 40). In fact, I had never been inside a strip club (anywhere) before age 33 - that was a mistake. Now, I go to the clubs often (Hawaii) and visit LOS (Nana) once or twice a year!

43 going on 33 in Northern California (SF Bay). Planning my first trip in October with a week in BKK, then Pattaya and Phuket with the last 5 days in BKK. I feel so prepared but understand I will be in shock. Such a newbie !

norcal

Archived