Paying for sex is the pits

I paid for sex twice on my first visit to Thailand (1 month). Once with a RBII girl, and once with a freelancer. Both rate the most mechanical experiences of my life. Faking orgasms after 5 minutes to try to get you to cum etc, so they can take the money and look for the next customer? Why pay for that??

I feel very very sorry for these girls (sure, maybe they choose this job, but maybe they dont). I dont think any of them could ever enjoy sex again. Its not natural for girls to have sex with strangers every night. Its a crazy job, and nothing more to them. To the guys, its maybe an awesome, satisfying experience. To me, its the pits.

upon my second visit here (4 months so far) I realised that there are approx 1 million girls of age 18-28 in Bangkok, and maybe 1% of them work in the farang sex industry. Why do i wanna waste my time paying for sex with the 1% of girls here who demand money for it, are completely unsatisfying, and have also been had by many of the guys walking past me on Suk?

So, i have spent some of my second visit here meeting the 99% of non-working girls. Its been very successful. University students, office-working graduates etc. And not just run of the mill ones, but girls i would class to be in the top 5% of the looks department. A lot of them love casual sex (with farang), and so do I. These girls look great, havent been in the "industry", and never want money. And the sex is 100 times better, coz they enjoy it, and really want to be there. If you offered 1500 baht to a bargirl to have sex with you or not, how many would choose the sex option?????

Im not gonna tell you how i meet these great girls, but it is very, very easy...........

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So primeta1 what you doing here ??

Rubbing our noses in it that you can get non-bargirls ??

What a lucky lad you are getting 1 & 4 month visits to do the ground work in smile.gif

Maybe the girl faked because she wasn't enjoying herself with YOU ?? ever thought of that ?? For a 1st post its a funny kinda post to put up

mitch

Who pays for sex and enjoys having sex with bar girls/go-go girls/any other type of woman of the night and keeps some of thailands economy rolling smile.gif

"Faking orgasms after 5 minutes..."

All of my non-BG girlfriends fame orgasms toosmile.gif so I figure at least with a BG you don't have to guess whether or not you're gonna have sex!

BTW, as regards being the "most mechanical experiences" you've ever had, 1.)you obviously weren't drunk enough and/or 2.)you didn't get a seasoned professional!!

But that's OK, it leaves more for the rest of us!!

Why complain about it? Are you stating that you are not getting your money's worth? When you pay you pay for a service right? Do you travel to another part of the world just for sex? You do realize that you can stay home and get paid sex and non-paid sex(It is even easier than going to Thailand).

BTW-you are full of crap abotu easiness. Bedding a BG takes less than a minute whereas a non-BG takes a heck of a lot more time. At least dinner and some dancing.

I paid for sex twice on my first visit to Thailand (1 month). Once with a RBII girl, and once with a freelancer. Both rate the most mechanical experiences of my life. Faking orgasms after 5 minutes to try to get you to cum etc, so they can take the money and look for the next customer? Why pay for that??

[color:purple] You basically have no SKILLS my man. If you know how to work it in the sack then you can have a good sexual experience with any woman. Easy to blame it on a chick when you are inadequate. color=purple>

well this is nice, I thought we were meant to be sharing our knowledge on this forum. What can he mean? you can try talking to them without frightening them, using the internet or putting an ad in the paper, that must be about it???-peter

' Im not gonna tell you how i meet these great girls, but it is very, very easy...........'

Archived