Paying for sex is the pits

this is a great thread.

i'm glad to see most of the members who replied are agreed that this young man?,is maybe a bit of a prat.

but then again,maybe he's right.

think of the years/visits/girls accumalated in experience by members and now we are being told we have been doing it wrong all this time.

shit,we've all been doing it wrong since time began.

i wish i had this person's point of view when i went the first time.

just think of all those cute girls i/we could have avoided in the bars.wasting our 5 minutes getting them to come with us.

next 14 day trip will be spent walking the shops/schools etc looking for the good girl.

if i get one sniff kiss in that time,i will be happy,will make the trip worthwhile.

after all who wants to spend time in a bar with 2-5 girls wanting you for a quickie when many hours spent looking for a 'good girl' is more worthwhile?.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be frank, your sample of two girls and cynical attitude explains a lot. I wouldn't argue if you said SOME BGs are like that. Your post wouldn't seem so trollish and would probably get great info if it was worded like "getting mechanical BG's, what am I doing wrong?" instead of "Paying for sex is the pits".

Some BGs like sex, like it a lot, and can wear you out they like it so much. And they can be very, very good at what they do on top of that and are in top form like a gold medal olympian.

And I don't think it is just a job for them. Why do you think it is so common that even when supported handsomely by farang (big salary, apartment, car, and everything else they want in some instances) they still work on the sly? I am convinced it is because they like it. They like the lights, the action, the energy, scoring, and all the excitement.

I look for a mental connection when selecting a BG and that I think is the key to great experiences. Give a BG the same respect you would a non-BG girl and I think you will be surprised they can be the most loving, caring and good people on the earth.

>>Im not gonna tell you how i meet these great girls,

Why not?

Since I'm asuming that you will not reply to this, your defening silence will speak volumes.

p.s. For what it's worth the best sex I've ever had was at Darling MP.

I have never heard of paying for sex with bar girls, can someone tell me where is a good spot, I'd like to try it for myself. Usually, the girls pay me for sex, because I am so great at it. Sometimes I fake an orgasam, just just to make them feel good, all part of the show. But for you losers who have to pay for sex (I never have to, 'cause I'm so cool) I'm going to tell you my secret...I'M FUCKIN DILLUSIONAL!!!! And it works well for me! I agree with kman, it is never free! So you think you are getting nice Thai girls, good for you, but if they are so nice what are they doing with you? Maybe you are lucky, just cheap, and these girls are to nice to ask you outright for the money! Fun thread though!

"And I don't think it is just a job for them. Why do you think it is so common that even when supported handsomely by farang (big salary, apartment, car, and everything else they want in some instances) they still work on the sly?"

Yes, why is that? Could it be that prostitutes enjoy screwing smelly old farangs? Or God forbid, could it be because of the money?

Archived