Paying for sex is the pits

Mr Seedy ?? now thats a good nickname for the board i wish i'd of thought of that. And whats wrong with being a whoremonger ?? I know of thousands of people who wish they had the bottle to do it. smile.gifsmile.gif

mitch

Whoremonger smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every female in the West is either horribly unattractive (95% of them), or an attractive, but completely unbearable or unobtainable bitch.. . .

and that comes from a guy with 12 years experience of seeking out the best Western girls, only to be extremely disappointed with the outcome, every time.........

[color:purple] So why is it that stud like yourself is having a hard time getting a Western woman? Like I said before you have no game and your full of crap. If you had game then you could obtain any chick. I think you prey in Thai women because they are the only ones that can tolerate your crap. I think it is called earning merit in Buddhism. In other words your a charity case. color=purple>

Like I said originally, there are probably 1 million 18-28 year old girls in bkk. Im only interested in maybe the top 10 thousand of those 1 million, the stunners. And maybe only 10% of them like, want, or can have sex with farang guys, which leaves 1000 to be sought out. And Ive found 10 of them so far, leaving 990 still out there.

[color:purple] So what happens when you get through shagging the 990? Do you leave Thaland never to return? (Please say yes)

I am beginning to think that you aren't even in LOS color=purple>

JJ,

I will admit he's so over the top, as to be amusing, but he made a one line post in another thread saying "thanks for the info, you PIMP! " to a fellow member (Marc, of Eden fame). While he may be techniclly correct, it was said in a very flammatory context. The fear is that while it might be fun to watch him play, sooner or later, he will force another member to respond in a flammatory manor, to one of his posts, and then force a moderators hand to take action against a regular poster, who usaually never causes problems. And that what trolls live for. Stir the shit, and then sit back and watch the resulting firestorm between regular posters, and moderators then having to get involved in the whole mess..... trolls do it because they can, and often lead very sad lives to have to resort to this kind of activity in order to stimulate themselves. Can you imagine posting this stuff from an internet cafe in BK while on holiday, for hours? I pray to God that if anyone finds me in BK with nothing better to do than sit there doing this kind of stuff, that they will just put a bullet in my head, to end my miserable, pathetic life.

HT

Archived