Fun fairs/theme parks!! Are there any in BKK???

Tycona

I took a bargirl to Dream World in Rangsit in May and we had a blast. I think a ticket to ride everything one time was 290 baht per person. Cheaper tickets are available with fewer rides.

Some highlights:

Snowtown: Costs an extra 100 baht, but gave the bg first look and feel of snow and really cold weather. Great photo shots and a fun sledding slope.

Space Mountain: Similar but not as good as Disney World. Really dark and scary for the lady.

Haunted Mansion: Great place to get gripped tightly.

About 300 baht taxi ride (60 to 90 minutes) from the Sukhumvit area.

Enjoy,

Shotover

Other options:

Suan Siam - massive waterpark with a fairground thrown in

On a smaller scale, though probably nearer, many of the big shopping malls also have some quite impressive indoor fairgrounds. Central Bangna and the Mall Bangkapi are good examples and also have outdoor waterparks on the roof. Seacon Square is another which now boasts a rival to 'Snowtown' though I gather it's much smaller than the Dreamworld original - the only place my hair has ever frozen solid!

Then, of course, there is Fashion Island, though on second thoughts .....LG

Hi,

"Suan Siam - massive waterpark with a fairground thrown in"

Have been here as well, and hated it.

It looks like most of the park has not been maintained in the last 10 years or so. Entire sections of the park are in ruins, metal is rusty, the attractions are not much fun, etc., etc.

Oh, and there is double pricing as well.

Sanuk!

Archived