Nana Plaza Forum Fantasy Football 2002/3

racha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To date, we only have 6 confirmed teams, plus 1 (Brink) maybe and 2 others likely (Long Gun, Phil). What's happening? The football bug hasn't bitten yet? Last year we had 50 teams and Long Gun was turning folks away!

To reiterate a previous post - the game is FREE, so come on and enjoy! You might even end up in Phuket with a crazed Liverpool supporter by your side! The more teams, the better.

So far:

KMan

Racha

Pete

PomM

ChoccoSteve

Frogpatrol

Brink (?)

Long Gun

Phil (?)

Hi Guys,

To clear up the confusion as I had a few phone calls and PM's about the game, there is no entry fee for the prize I offered the 500 baht mentioned is an optional side bet for those who want to, other wise the game is FREE.......

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in

I can't wait for the new season.

I can't seem to get that new link up because I'm eager to start sorting out my players.

You can put Long Gun down as favorite, because he'll be in England going through the Daily Mirror with a fine toothcomb. hahaha

OK, OK,

I'll play. I just have to warn you I only know about a dozen players.

Steve, Froggo, and I will have to duke it out over Gunners as I don't really know anyone else yet.

Maybe I'll just randomly select and see what happens.

Goooooaaaaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

sfcfan, greg and all others,

The link from that web site is down at the moment and hopefully under construction so the game will be ready on the 12th August as they stated to me in an email a few days ago,

By posting a message here in this thread I will make sure you are all notified by private message when the game is up and running,

12 players so far ;

The updated list;

KMan

Phiket Pete

PomMichael

ChoccoSteve

Frogpatrol

Brink

Long Gun

Phil

DB

sfcfan