Nana Plaza Forum Fantasy Football 2002/3

racha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boner - you're in. Did I just say that? smile.gif

Hopefully, our link on page one of this thread will be up and running Monday as promised. I will be in Phuket as of Monday night, but should be able to find an Internet cafe to get the league registered right away.

Also, for those of you who are very, very serious about your fantasy footie, there are several "for pay" leagues out there. Soocernet.com has one w/ some nice prizes, but joining will set you back about 10 pounds or so. Anyhow, that league has nothing to do with our league - just thought some folks may be interested.

Tonight's Charity Shield, excuse me - Community Shield, should be a nice warm-up to the season. Liverpool have made some fine additions to their squad, as have the Gunners, so maybe we will see some of the new talent on display tonight.

Cheers,

froggo

I just recieved this message below from the CYKI guys,

The game will start on the 19th and the first month will not count to the overall score, the real game starts scoring in September so it will give a chance to everyone to get used to the game,

Here is the email message;

ISM Fantasy Games, the developers of the CYKI game have

developed a game for premierleague.com, the official web-site of

the F.A. Premier League. Both the site and the game will launch

week commencing 19th August.

The new game is free to play and contains all your favourite CYKI

features. August will be run as 'pre-season', giving you all a chance

to get used to the game and set up your private leagues before the

real scoring starts in September.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.

No need to sign up twice, you can create your team then enter it in to as many public league as you like, choices being like the Thailand league, England league, or say Liverpool supporters league, Our league will be private though for us here on the board and other friends , we will give you the code to join so can we put you on the list then.

Are you sure about this? I mean, how do you know if no-one can get into the site yet?

Hang on, I want to see how it works first - the being in two leagues part. I'm wondering - if my name is clicked on in one league, then can someone see all the leagues I'm in or not? (I'm just wondering if people'll be able to track my unsavoury past here..)

Up to you bibblies.

The e-mail did state all the old cyki favorite featutres will be there.

We did run a league last year.

One registration multiple public leagues. Many of us entered the Thai league and various others for fun

A code would be needed to enter a private league.

Yes it was possible to see all the leagues entered by one manager/registration.

It was also possible to see team selection, transfer history, etc for any manager registered.

Archived