Info Wanted - Pegasus International Law Office

StoneSoup

I am in the process of defending myself against what I consider to be a frivolous and illegitimate legal action in which my Thai adversary is being represented by the Bangkok Office of Pegasus International Law Office. I know of no misconduct by that legal firm, but it appears to me that they have made outlandish claims to my Thai nemesis, which are inspiring her to continue a process that she would otherwise drop.

So - I am seeking any and all information about this law office and its employees, track record, shareholders, clients, bankers, etc.

I believe that the best defence is a good offense. Sometimes a shot across the bow is useful in preventing bloodshed.

If anyone has information about these folks, and is willing to share your knowledge, please contact me off the board - at sykesbkk@hotmail.com.

Please do not post anything sensitive or inflammatory on the public board. I am not at war (yet) with this organization - I am just "sharpening my knives" so to speak.

Thanks.

The Fighting Fish

Stone Soup

"are inspiring her to continue a process that she would otherwise drop"

An interesting point that does occur with lawyers. Combined with Pegasus's reputation, which they would like to protect against accusations of 'malpractice', this could be an angle for defence.

The American Bar Association of which some of their lawyers belong, has ethical rules that set the standards for the ethics of lawyers. While these codes do vary from state to state, the Section of International Law will have its own codes too.

Start looking here; http://www.law.cornell.edu/ethics/

Sadly, despite its name, Pegasus is not international. There are no U.S. offices that you could contact and raise such opinions of malpractice. All foreign offices are 'affiliates', which basically means nothing.

However the ABA may be able to help seeing as some of their members maybe involved.

Archived