July winner

I said we would pay 2,000 Baht for the best restaurant review we received each month. I am sorry that due to matters beyond my control I am a little late in making a decision for July.

To be fair nobody really provided exactly what we wanted, but to show that I am serious I have decided to pay the 2,000 Baht.

There were various posts we considered including The Cedar (Siam Sam), World?s biggest (Long Gun) and Flower Kitchen (gene1944). All these provided us with good information which we can use. Ideally we would have liked a 50/100 word write up covering the place/decor, food/menu and service.

However, because I like Lebanese (Middle East) food I have gone Siam Sam and Cedar. I will arrange for 2,000 Baht to come your way.

To the rest of you, unlucky this time, but keep up the good work.

I would like to thank all of the little people who made this award possible. I shall use it to promote peace in the world (AFTER we bomb the bejesus out of Iraq).

B Bill,

Aldente (Sam) has previously posted the following specification:

"We do not want long reviews, 100 words is more than enough. Look at http://www.asiabugle.com/bangkokrest.htm to see the kind of thing we want. We do not need full information on the restaurant just the name, basic address and telephone number is enough. We always fact check the details."

Get in on the fun. This arrangement is pretty cool.

smile.gif

Archived