Upscale places

Paillote

Could anybody recomend a nice upscale place I could take a guy just flewn in from Hong Kong? I am looking for a place with really sexy ladies in a nice environment. If they also have some kind of entertainment, it would be ace. Maybe something like Soi 33, but nicer... Must be farang friendly. He speaks Chinese rather well, if that would make any difference.

Not that we would show up in shorts and singlets, but would prefer a place were you can dress quite casual.

Paillote

Check out the karaoke and entertainment complexes on Ratchadapisek. Claudia, Poseidon spring to mind.

Also 'the Piano' on Ekemai might be a good idea.

Thanks a lot, but Ratchada is not what I am looking for. I am looking for a place where you can have some drinks and chat with the girls, not just point at them and bang'em. Never heard about "The Piano", but could be interesting. What soi is it on? The one going from the bus terminal?

Paillote

Hi,

"I am looking for a place where you can have some drinks and chat with the girls, not just point at them and bang'em."

This is pretty much what the karaoke places on Ratchada provide.

The Piano is on Sukhumvit soi 63, and yes that is the one going away from the bus terminal.

Sanuk!

There are a couple of good upscale places in the Sukhimvit Area.

Forte : half way down soi 24

Orbit & La Lunar: half way down soi 26

Tony's : Corner Petchburi Road, Sukhumvit Soi 39.

Orbit used to be Taurus and is a very well decorated place.

Mostly visited by Thais and expat farang. 2900 Baht gets you a Black Label with mixers. Similar setup to Forte but larger and bit more upscale. Pro-dancers are dacing on the bar.

Archived