Bulls Head Tue 13th

racha

Hi Guys,

Its the Bulls head this week and Long Guns last quiz,

Remember teams of four so we can properly muster up two teams.

I maybe a bit late though I will post tomorrow and let everyone know if that is the case.

Long Gun can you be on time please just one more time as I know you can do it as I do remember you did turn up once on time,

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as you asked so nicely! You may even be in for a surprise .....

We did the (weekly) quiz at Hunter's Grill last Thursday - the one Jim won by himself the week before! This time we added me, Max and Itsmedave and romped to a comfortable, and very unpopular win! It was a really good laugh, a very relaxed evening and the quizmaster (Andy) is a top bloke so we have invited him to join us at the Bulls Head tomorrow.

I really think I will have to get off early after the quiz, sad to say. I'd like to say a proper goodbye to Tina, but ......

LG

We have 5 confirmed so far ;

Long Gun,

Pom Michael,

Liverpool Jim,

Irish Colin,

Racha,

Waiting for a confirmation from Phiket Pete,Bangkok Phil,Bangkok George & Itsmedave who all have mentioned they would be most properly be coming along tonight,

For those of us who enjoy these quiz nights by proxy, would you guys mind reprinting some of the questions here?

I remember the one trhat was posted before, the answer to which was bar names in BKK.

We root you on, but unfortunately due to distance, can't join you.

Brink,

I am sure Pom Michael will post some of the questions for you tomorrow, He seems to remember most of them and I never see him writing them down so I was wondering how the hell he remembers them all, maybe he does not have as many beers as me smile.gif

The question about the Bangkok bars was at the Londoner quiz a while back, at the Londoner in every round on the last question you need an answer for each question and the common Theme for extra points. The Bulls head quiz that is on tonight has a different format than this.

Example from the last Londoner quiz ;

a. Mother, Grandmother, Nanny ; (Nana)

b. Former Asian country ; (Siam)

c. Erected to celebrate a victory ; (Victory Monument)

d. Prime Ministers Bridge ; (Saphan Taksin)

Common Theme ; (BTS Stations)

Archived