Rolling papers for cigarettes?

unless you want the 'thick & glueless' thai papers..

Patpong is the source in my experience.

from Silon Rd, the Patpong soi on the right 1/2 way down is a vendor cart with zig zags & such.

Near the 'cross over' soi to the other main Patpong soi..

soi-e, not sure Patpong I or II names.. the one without the "Kings venues"

As far as I remember, foodland on Sukh, Soi 5 have them too (brand "Rizzler" sp.?). Ask at the luggage left, where tobacco and cigars are sold, not at the cashier. At the entrance, turn sharp left.

Btw, I am wondering, why tobacco for cigarettes is that expensive in BKK?

Not sure where you are, but if you are re-entering the USA, there could be a hassle if customs finds them, as they can be considered drug "paraphanallia." If you bring any in, make sure you have some tobacco on you, and be prepared for a thourough sbe not THAT thourough... smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

-Any mom and pop store on Khao San Road that sells cigs (really good selections cheap)

-Any Tobacco and cigar counter at any major dept store ( I like Tokyu in MBK, Any Central, or the Tobbacco place in Emporium) you can also get cigars like White owls, Phillies, and Backwoods, rolling machines and filters

- ANY Villa Supermarket or Villa mini market ( The minimarket on Soi 7 around Nana is very convenient they also carry cigars but they a bit stale)

-If you ever get into a real bind and need a good substitute go to ANY 7-11...go to the area where they keep womens things (hair gel, nail clippers, combs etc.) and look for a little pink tablet of linen face blotters made by Molinard (they "take away oil and freshen your make up without redo") they also are 100% linen and are OK for smoking ....they smoke pretty well all they are is plain linen paper same thing as Rizzla or EZ Widers they just don't have any glue

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, you've got to be careful with these pernickety Customs guys. They consider the most innocuous things to be "drugs paraphernalia*". I got huckled at JFK with two grammes of crack cocaine and a kilo of weed, and they had the cheek to suggest that it was "drugs paraphernalia". Bastards. frown.gif

j wink.gif

* p. s. Old Hippie. You can't spell.

* p.p.s. Neither can I, but I looked it up. wink.gif

Archived