Hair Transplant ?

Sporty

I have looked into hair resortation surgery a lot in the USA. What I have found is, there is a difference between a good job and a bad one. Price may or may not be the decerning factor here. A lot depends on the donor himself, you are either a good candidate, or a bad one. Most Doctors will try to tell you they can do an o.k. job, but... I have seen about 6-7 "experts" in the USA, only one said, don't do it, it won't look right, your hair is to thin etc, all the others said "sure, no problem...$$$" So seriously research this, make sure you are a candidate, and then look for a board certified cosmetic surgeon. Get references, don't go by testimonials ("I feel so much better, thanks dr...") meet people who have had it done, and look at them. Hair replacement surgery is definitely a buyer beware situation, I would think even more so in LOS. Also, keep in mind, they are dealing with Asian hair and skin complexions, you may be out of their realm. Good luck, and let us know what you find.

Sporty,

Your friend and mine Mr Chocolat Steve was looking to get rid of some of his a few weeks ago (do a search: it was in the Health section I think). Pesky unwanted hair that is (off his back or arsehole, I seem to recall). blush.gif

Perhaps you two folically-challenged (though in different ways) gents could come to some mutually profitsome arrangement?

jack wink.gif

Archived