Happy New Year To All !

Goodthaigirl

quote:

Again, I'm not a troll. Maybe KS could veryfy that.

Believe me there are more Thai girls reading this board than you think!![/QB]

GTG,

How is KS going to verify that you are not indeed a troll ?? I am saying you are or you are not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or is it whatever blows your whistle.

mitch

f**king freezing still

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Thai Girl,

If you say there are a lot of thai girls reading this site, I am surprise they don't contribute something when threads about how/where to meet regular girls and relationships appear.

I think you might be surprised by the number of guys here who are tired of BGs and the bar scene and would like more opportunities to meet women who have a little bit more (in some cases a lot more) going for them in life.

If you want to further discuss this interesting subject of dealing with regular women, I'll give you my thoughts and experiences so far e-mail me off-line.............

Respectfully,

Cardinalblue

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

Good Thai Girl,

If you say there are a lot of thai girls reading this site, I am surprise they don't contribute something when threads about how/where to meet regular girls and relationships appear.

There are a few reasons why:

1. they don't what to tell you where to meet them. They just want to read the messages on the board - not interestd in having any realationship with any farang.

2. Their written English is not good enough, but they can read and undertand what the board are talking about.

3. They don't want to contribute to the board because some of them think board members are...disgusting. (sorry frown.gif" border="0 )

Me? I'm a stange Thai person!! laugh.gif" border="0

I'll send you a message because I couldn't find your email in your profile.

Mitch , I have seen some of those beasts that live under bridges & you are corrcet they are ...well they are basically butt ugly motherf**kers.

R.E NYE , I have heard that sydney is the only place having BIG fireworks , everyone is opting out of the huge stuff cos of sept 11 . I mean sydney has been burning for a week & they are still having them , though some are not happy . Is this corrcet or is the media tugging my cord , anyone else out there in NeverNever land having foreworks I haven't heard about ?? Remember fireworks & alcohol are an excellent mix. crazy.gif" border="0

zoot,

quote:

Originally posted by zoot:

Remember fireworks & alcohol are an excellent mix.
crazy.gif" border="0
[/QB]

A totally responsible adult that we ALL are no problem.

Are you in antartica at the moment ?? if so how cold is it. In kazakhstan at the moment and its f**king freezing

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Archived