Happy New Year To All !

Goodthaigirl

quote:

Tycona, I am currently measuring Elephant Seals Penis' to determine if this is having effect on their declining population.

Are you a good swimmer? smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Tycona,

who says you are better looking than me? I am a "hunsum Mun" all the Thai girls tell me so! I don't suppose they would lie to me!

Ok ok! smile.gif" border="0 On my Feb trip I will be bringing some stuff to tease the BGs... Fake warts, pimples & hairy moles, billy bob teeth etc.. Wonder if they will still call me "hansum man"....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We measure them when they are on the ice ! It is only 27 minutes till the new year here , I just want to say I love you all , !! Everyone , aids posters , anti-fel^%s , newbies , moderators , hidden agenda folk , arabs , christians , satanists & buddhits , I luv ya ! Fisters , bum bandits , katoeys , you too . To all the Bar Girls I've loved before , who ive sprayed my come all over the walls for , I love you so much !! The beer bar girls who ain't so fine but seem to understand drinking more , you are special . To the "normal" thai's , you are the best , smiling allways & takin the piss , you all make me laugh ! To the Tuk Tuk drivers , how on earth do you earn a crust !! Have a drink for me!To the airline workers , the english teachers , the newly married & divorced . The Bar owners & the bar owner haters , What can I fuckin say , I love you alll!!! smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0 .............................................etc etc etc etc etc

2002 here !!!! happy new year all , as per the last post on this thread , I love you all , no time for prejudice & hate , 2001 wasn't the best , lets help to make this year a better place to live on this fucking great planet we inhabit....Earth. We are all surviving together on an insignificant ( sort of )but incredible ball in a huge amazing universe!God I sound like a pissed fuckstick! smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Mitch , am I too understand that due to maybe some religios thing you can't have a drink???> That is absolute MADNESS ! Get the hell out , that place is obviously "unsound" , I thought it may be rough to start with , but no drink - no WAY!
smile.gif" border="0
[/QB]

Me religious ?? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I can't have a drink as the police here have zero tolerance and my room is 40 minutes outta town. In the camp, it is dry and again zero tolerance and any offenders will be discipled. Not worth losing a job over as i want to move to thailand this year (2002). Been pissed here twice since i've been here and for some reason start chatting the girls up in my best bar girl thai. They all speak russian here and think i'm ting-tong when pattering in thai.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Kazakhstan itself is okay with vodka at 250 tenge *approx 80 baht* for a litre, beer at 12% for 100 tenge, girls are free and easy if you can get into town to score with them and no i aint allowed to go into town after my Xmas eve performance. Ladies of the night at $20 LT but quite hard to find not like the local girls. They have a slight asian look about them which when pissed reminds me of LOS in some ways.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Archived