Happy New Year To All !

Goodthaigirl

mitch,

6 words , I can't feel my balls anymore .....I am in aaannntaaarcttticaaa at the moment , I am bejesus freezing , & I reckon I have absolutely butt fuck chance of seeing the fireworks in sydney from here , oh well. smile.gif" border="0

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Again, I'm not a troll. Maybe KS could veryfy that."

Actually trolls are fun. The trolls in the movies Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter were real awesome. Although I don't think you are a troll, it doesn't really matter because there may be plenty of trolls out there having fun; and we don't know they're trolls. Have fun nevertheless.

2 & 1/2 hours to go here before the start of 2002 , will I be the first to post on the board in 2002 , in their own time zone ?? Is anyone else hitting 12 in less then 2 1/2 hours???? smile.gif" border="0

I am also no where near as drunk as i intended , a plan gone a-foul ...god damn you liver!!!

first of all:

Happy New Year to all board members

Zoot, What the hell are you doing down there??? You measuring the ever increasing hole in the ozone layer? wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Old hippie howled:

Could you introduce me to some of them the next time I am in town? I have trouble meeting girls sometimes, I'm kinda shy...

I am shy too and better looking than hippie! wink.gif" border="0 I have no money though... Shouldn't be a problem for a good girl, right?

Tycona, I am currently measuring Elephant Seals Penis' to determine if this is having effect on their declining population.

It looks like I may well win 1st post of 2002 award , 9 hours away mitch !! Fuckin Kazakhstan!!! I just finished work & am trying to catch up on missed drinking time , I start again at 7am 1st Jan. Take care all . smile.gif" border="0

Zoot,

where the hell do you go for drinks down there? and what are the BGs like? what are the Bar fines there...? smile.gif" border="0 Happy New Year!

Maybe we could start a NEP franchise there, and make a fortune!!

Tycona,

who says you are better looking than me? I am a "hunsum Mun" all the Thai girls tell me so! I don't suppose they would lie to me! smile.gif" border="0

Right i've had enough of the office for one day. I'm gonna drive the 60 kms back to camp in the snow and ice take a shower and watch the telly till 10pm and then bed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOARD MEMBERS AND HOPE TO SEE SOME OF THOSE HANDSUM MEN NEXT YEAR IN LOS.

Take care those of you who can drink

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Ol' Hippie , there is a bar of types , but no bar girl of ANY type ! But the bar is wel stocked , & anyway I am working for you from now on ! Remember!!The new bar!

Mitch , am I too understand that due to maybe some religios thing you can't have a drink???> That is absolute MADNESS ! Get the hell out , that place is obviously "unsound" , I thought it may be rough to start with , but no drink - no WAY! smile.gif" border="0

Archived