Happy New Year To All !

Goodthaigirl

I just wanted to say that it's been fun reading and, recently, participating in this board.

Thank you for letting me part of your board.

I hope to contribute to the board more next year - if the board members let me.

Happy New Year 2002.

May your life full of exciting experiences and success!!

Good Thai Girl.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Thai Girl

I dont know where you get this let you thing. I take it this board is free and open to all so until you flame or make comments not liked by KS then i take it you will be still a member next year.

Otherwise HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALSO

and TROLL sorry couldn't resist *jk*

mitch laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

your typical sex tourist and part of the 99%

I echo these sentiments, I wish a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all boys and girls from all corners of the globe.

To any sanukers In BKK over the New Year, remember to keep it covered, or you may wake up with an "Unhappy Ghonneria"

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: Mekong ]

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

Good Thai Girl

I dont know where you get this let you thing. I take it this board is free and open to all so until you flame or make comments not liked by KS then i take it you will be still a member next year.

Otherwise HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALSO

and TROLL sorry couldn't resist *jk*

mitch
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

your typical sex tourist and part of the 99%

Mitch,

It's just a humble way of saying things. I'm a humble person. smile.gif" border="0

Again, I'm not a troll. Maybe KS could veryfy that.

Believe me there are more Thai girls reading this board than you think!!

quote:

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

There are a few reasons why:

1. they don't what to tell you where to meet them. They just want to read the messages on the board - not interestd in having any realationship with any farang.

2. Their written English is not good enough, but they can read and undertand what the board are talking about.

3. They don't want to contribute to the board because some of them think board members are...disgusting. (sorry
frown.gif" border="0
)

Me? I'm a stange Thai person!!
laugh.gif" border="0

I'll send you a message because I couldn't find your email in your profile.

GTG

1 I certainly would not want to have a 'relationship' with any of the boardmembers either however it is a good forum for the exchange of ideas and information concerning aspects of Thailand. I have met very few of the board members

2. I should tell them not to worry about their english skills, whilst english is the language of the board it certainly is not the first language of many of the posters.

My opinion is that noone makes too much of a deal concerning language and grammatical skill. If people do not undestand the point being made they will seek clarification

3 True I am sure that some of the board members are found to be disgusting by other board members, like in any society.

Those that offend can easily be ignored.If someone should go over the top with their 'disgusting' behaviour KS will soon have them banned from the board

Please do not tell me that you and your silent friends do not come across such 'disgusting' types away from this board.

Like in any society seek out those you feel most comfortable with

Good Thai Girl , you are correct all board folk are disgusting . What I want to know is where are the non BG's that LIKE disgusting ???? Disgusting is GOOD!!! I once knew a REALLY disgusting girl , actually I still know her , she would make ALL board members dry retch I think .

What makes me laugh is the thought of a TG going to her English teacher the day after reading nanaplaza , & asking , Mr "Treefellow" , what does sodomy mean ???? Well little Lisa , let me show you what sodomy means ! Ha Ha Ha Ha , remember there are LOADS of english teachers on this board . smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: zoot ]

Archived