Stickman Lite August 18th

buffalo_bill

Barring unforeseen circumstances this will be the last edition of the Stickman Lite, my time is limited and also I do deserve some leisure time. In particular since I have less spare time due to entirely private reasons which I am not ready to discuss in public.

- Midnite Bar has suffered a nosedive

-

- A usually well informed friend told me he has seen two freelancers who are HIV positive somewhere along Sukhumvit. I know they are there and they are somewhere out there.

- There are 6 billion people on this planet and there is nor reason to focus on just one person to find a partner.

- Last week?s pic was taken from inside the toilet of Casanova Bar, 2nd floor NEP. Only one reader got it right, my congrats go out to Wildalaska.

- I changed a lot over the last 4 years and I deserve it and you know it.

- I have some calendars left.

- I am of the belief that Clinton Plaza either will stay open for a considerable time or close sooner or later.

- I would recommend to arrange meetings with your GoodThaiGirl ? girlfriend at any place other than a whorehouse. There is always a fair chance for a misunderstanding.

My thanks this week go out to Whosyourdaddy,Lek, Lek, Nok, Pauw, Nok, An, Pien, Nok, Nok, Lek , Son and Nok.

Dear Mr. Sticklite

I really enjoy reading your column every week, keep up the good work. I would also like to enquire about your investigation service because i have met this girl, although she works in a bar...she is different. Maybe the next time I come to BKK I can buy you a drink. Did I say before that I think you are great? Also I have a readers submission that you may like called "I left my heart in BKK, along with my wallet"

Bye for now

Mr. A Punter

P.S. On my last trip to BKK I caught the clap, but I thought all the girls were tested every month. Please explain?

Archived