OK the sex is great, but then what?

hi Orandano,,,

I am new in this site and never posted , only reading and sometimes my English is not quite good but i could understand little bit. how to say I am not BG's but now I am married with a foreigner and now i am living outside thailand. and it's very difficult to live somewhere not in thailand. i miss thailand. but for my family i have to move and live with my husband.

Since i live here, i have known some thai girls., and i am very surprised that most 80 percent, they come from bar girls. but i do not make contact to all of them, only one girl i like to know and we are friend now.,

her story is very strange, i never know before about her life but when i met her and we are both thai girls from thailand , so i do not mind what she did or worked before, but when i met her i could feel that she is a nice girl and easy to talk with her. but deep in my mind i know that she used to work BG before.

so we start talking, she stars to tell me about her life., but first of all i tell her that anything she tells me i belive and respect her. she tells me that she works like a bar girl before in Pattaya., and she had been working for 1 year , she had met many guys, and many guys liked to support her. stayed with her for a week, weeks, months. but she told me too that she worked because of her poverty, she told me her situation why she had to become service girl., you know after i listened to her story i felt sad to her and told her that it was life, people could not choose where to be born., so she did good job for her family, sister and brother., how many girls who work like this and realized that it's only work, she was not happy to work with it, but it was her job, her money , her living., I understood and felt sympathy to her life.

we still kept talking and i asked many things i liked to know, because i've never touched or to be closed to the ones who worked at night time, BG like this.

And you know? after she gets married she looks innocent and live very simple life too, she never asks her husband for money, it's up to him how much he likes to give to her. all expenses he has to pay for her living.

Only one thing I am curious., i ask her , yes, i know she choose him to marry to, (normally she told me that there were many guys who liked to marry her, but she chose him)

I am happy with her new life, it's very nice story to hear from her and she could adjust to live in another country and never work again like a bar girl, she becomes housewife. and you know I respect her, and thinking to myself how many girls such like her could do this., forget in the past and dress in good looking, no reaction like a bar girl no more men at night.

so sometimes i was walking in the street , some people looked at me and curious how come a black hair girl walking in the street., you know? they know the images of thailand in bad ways., (most of them in bad ways) and they think that I am prostitute., come here for money, oh i feel sad, but i understand how the images of thailand about this, about sex., but i do not mind.

once time, i went to Thai party in a town, i liked to meet many thai friends., but you know? i felt sad to meet them (some) they weared, dressed, liked they still worked in the bar., they danced like they worked a go go., and smoked., oh i see., this is life. so it's up to her, so many girls who are waiting for new lives, but never comes true , they still work in the bars., but how come , these girls, they are more luckier than them., but they still make themselves like that.

so i have seen and looked, ok i know who i could talk to, and who i could make friends. and when i go back home with my husband we not talk anymore about that, and i never ask to find the party anymore., i have only my close friends to know and not lonely , that i could speak thai with only.

well anyway for you all, i do not know what is your purpose to come to thailand, look for what., just hope you all are lucky , and find good things to your lives. and still missing thailand, even the image is not good, but we still have many goods things to tell foreigners and they will be pleased when they come to visit thailand., not too long i will go back to visit my family in thailand soon.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rpoolperm, thanks for sharing interesting thoughts and views from a Thai living abroad. Your comments on the Thai community which somehow never left their BG life is familiar. They also give a bad image for other Thais.

But some, like your friend have other priorities in life. It depends on their character and ideas for their future I guess.

Good luck with your trip to see your family!

Cheers!

Hello,

I am glad to have another Thai lady on board.

I have lived in the West for over 30 years and have met many Thai women. I find that 75% adjusted well initially but I have never met ones from the Bar background who has been married more than 10 years. Not to say that there aren't any, just never met them.

Many of them had BG background and it is true that some have never changed in the way they dress, talk or behave, but many of them have improved wonderfully and have become good wives and mothers and some even have gained education.

I posted once saying that I don't care what background the women are from, what I hate most is the behaviour that is still the same as when they are prostitutes, and they are still married!

Good to have you on board.

Cheers!

but I have never met ones from the Bar background who has been married more than 10 years

-------------------------------------

many marriages do not last 10 years these days, no? Of the ex-Bgs you know, could you tell that the failure came from them having been Bgs? Just curious.

Check Bin KraP, thank you. Anyway I still have good thinkings to all thai gils who live in many countries. At least I met that girl and be happy to see her better life. That's very good. I do not mind her past too, she is one of my friends.

I think people are always people, they have their character , even though the places where they live, it's how the way they behave , such their ways.

hope you good luck too.

to Jasmine, thank you. It's nice to know you too, well I have read your messages. I understand too, I have seen by my real eyes and I wonder too, but maybe this is the way to open my thinkings and ideas. Most of girls I have met here., I understand. Some do good things., be good wives, and they are happy with lives.. is it real? that they said that, you could take the girl out of the bar but you cannot take the bar out of the girl??? after I read this, I think it's up tp person to person., girls to girls., at least one of them , who I met, she is a nice girl even she used to work in the bar before, but now she is a good housewife. this I respect her.

Thank you again , and hope you too.

Archived