photo's

greg

Hi

I have looked so Im not a complete lazy arse.

Can anyone tell me where I can get some passport size photograph's taken i.e. ones need when applying for a job. Preferably in the Suhkumvit or Petchburi road area (around Panthip plaza and World Trade centre)

Cheers

I would think Any camera shop in WTC, Aalso, many of the Travel agents, and "Visa service" agents offer this service. I think there was/is one on Soi 11, near business Inn. As you go up Sukhumvit, cross Soi 9, 11, then first left is also Soi 11 (maybe 11/1? Also in that general area, is a photo shop that used to offer passport photos. Or, if you know any girls who have traveled, then ask them where they go. Sorry I can't be more specific help.

I always get my photos at the Kodak shop adjacent to Big Dogs at the entrance to NEP.

If you have photo taken in morning, they can give you the prints at 6:00 pm.

Note that visa and work permit photos are different sizes. Have one image taken, then have two different print matrices produced (each is 4 x 4).

"Let the good times roll !!!"

StoneSoup

Looking in all the wrong places? Any Kodak or Fuji Photo shop has this type of service and many also offer this service on instant print paper (as shown on sign with four images they have outside) and suspect they may also have digital these days. If you go to the area between the British and American Embassy am sure you will find dozens of places advertising passport photos.

Thanks Lads

I think my problem was that I did not know what knd of shops offered this service, turns out there was a Kodak shop about 4 mins walk from my aprtment I noticed this before but assumed they just sold camera's.

Thanks again

Archived