Stickman Lite September 4th

buffalo_bill

Great ideas for weekly articles and these are things I'd love to write about. Sadly, they would take more time to research than I have available at present... Unfortunately, a lot of the weekly opening pieces have been opnion based recently, simply because with limited time, that is the easiest type of stuff to write.

Stick

Hi HT

Yes, taboo subjects on this board, but Stick has editorial control on his site.

I respect the reasons for keeping them taboo here, but people should be able to get information somewhere on what are very important issues. Frankly, I suspect that a lot of repeat tourists are very happy not to have to read (or think) about these things.

You should see how taboo the discussion of paedophilia is on penhball.

Stickman,

Yes, they are big subjects, and I can understand that you just don't have the time at the moment to tackle them. Also on a serious point, I don't think you're anonymous enough to do it. It could be dangerous, and would probably be best not done by a local resident.

[color:blue]Secondly, Stickman has taken himself out of the loop concerning Thai nightlife, or at least, has taken a decidedly different posture, as is his right.color=blue>

Yeah. I'd say we're at about minute thirteen and a half.

Archived