SF to BKK, Dec sold out soon

pattaya127

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NWA coupon is nonrefundable and travel must be complete buy Feb. 13, 2003. For the $540 rate you need to fly from LAX/SFO/SEA and its states for travel to Asia. The Rate is $630 for all other zones.

I purchased a RT ticket about 2 weeks agon, from Houston to BKK on Northwest, leaving Dec 4th and returning Dec 25 (Christmas day) for a total of $698, all taxes and fees included. If I used any other return date from the 20th thru 28th the ticket went to $1140. A later return date after the 28th the ticket jumped up several more $$ hundred. To stay for New Years the ticket was aroung $2,000 I didn't want to return Christmas day, but for the price I couldn't resist. The return date must have been within 30 days and the tickets are non-refundable. I will do the same as last December, start calling the Northwest Bangkok office the first day I'm there and try to get a later return and pay , I think $100 to change the return. Last Christmas my schedule was December 27th and I changed it several times (only one charge), and returned January 3rd. If you change, you must stay within the 30 day restriction.

Rowdog,

I will also raise to WorldPerk's gold elite status on this flight. I'm only 129 miles short before leaving on Dec 4th, and by the way, they will not wave the 129 miles to raise my status for any reason. I have gone pretty far up the lader to try. I just wanted to start earning those double award mile, instead of the 50% award miles I get with silver elite. Even having more than 125,000 mile, you can only use actual flying miles for elite status, and not mile earned.

Archived