An epicurean tragedy!

Who stole my Cinnabon shop in MBK?!!!! @#$%

frown.gif

I'm on the BTS thinking about getting an ooey gooey fresh cinnabon and what happens? The whole freaking shop is gone! Someone please tell me they're just revamping the store... or are there other cinnabon stores in bangkok? I can't recall there being any other. @#$%

Sue me, it's my weekly guilty indulgence from the mainland. Some like the comfort of Mickey D's, I like the cinnabons you get in any North American shopping mall.

This is dreadful news. The last time I was there, a few months ago, they were only selling one item of food. I went specially to MBK to get their apple cinnemon cakes. They were lovely. You could see them making them while you eat yours. They were filling too. I hope someone here in this forum keeps us informed of a new opening. I must ask my Thai correspondent about it too.

Dude, I feel for you! Personally, I'm still mourning the loss of:

1) The Dairy Queen shop in the parking lot of Villa Supermarket. Now I have to fight the crowds at the Emporium to get my Oreo Blizzard!

2) The milkshakes at McDonald's. Whose bright idea was to remove them from the menus of all McDonald's in Thailand? Same thing with Burger King, too!

3) The Eye-Q Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 19. Anyone else fondly remember the 100% genuine Reubens and patty melt sandwiches served at this place circa 1991 or so? Man, my stomach's growling now!

The Dairy Queen shop in the parking lot of Villa Supermarket. Now I have to fight the crowds at the Emporium to get my Oreo Blizzard!

fuck ya! The coffee oreo blizzard is da bOmB!

The milkshakes at McDonald's. Whose bright idea was to remove them from the menus of all McDonald's in Thailand? Same thing with Burger King, too!

yup... replaced with Milo. WTF is that thing anyways? A glorified ovaltine?

The Eye-Q Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 19. Anyone else fondly remember the 100% genuine Reubens and patty melt sandwiches served at this place circa 1991 or so? Man, my stomach's growling now

dunno about that but I'm starving now! thank you some much PvtDICK! J/K tongue.gif

on a side note: anyone know where to get a GOOD pastrami sandwhich or even a competent sandwhich joint?

who'd thunk it, I'm even missing subway due to the lack of good sandwiches.... I know I know, cry me a river you fat fuck tyler. tongue.gif

it's the little things in life....

Archived