How Many Bar Girls on Drugs???

MooNoi

I think about 50% of the girls are on speed / ya baa, you would not notice if your an average joe as it does not make you "off your face " , just awake & fun! This is what you want after all , so they probably look more appealing when on a bit of Ya Baa.

I think a few are probably into pot & a bit of smack though I have no evidence of this as I have only met thai males into this ( heroin ).

They smoke the ya baa mostly , in foil , like heroin is smoked, "chasing the dragon", thus a 50 B pill can be broken down into a few smokes for 1 or a few girls.

I doubt 50% have a problem, but a smoke would probably help them through the long nights of being nice & laughing & fucking with farangs.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never met a BG that does heroin.

I was in a somewhat sketchy karaoke/hostess bar in a small town a few weeks ago. We were talking about hospitals, and the subject of needles came up. The girl I was talking to then told me that she didn't like needles. Then she proceded to show me her arms. "Look, see. I don't have any marks" The thought hadn't even crossed my mind that she or her friends may have been IDU's until she felt the need to prove that she wasn't.

Wouldn't anyone on meth amphedamines not eat so much, as most BGs I know it seems like they are eating every 2 hrs.

I don't know this for a fact if it happens to everyone but I tried messing around with some meth once as a teenager and I didnt feel like eating for 24hrs

>One other thing I saw on this thread I don't think is correct. People don't go crazy when they don't get a fix, they get crazy when they've been up for 48+ hours and take another big jolt of amphetamine to make their body keep going.<

sorry, but it is correct. the low of ya maa is very bad and leads to extreme mood swings, paranoia etc.

i am around addicts regularly, never a problem when they are on a binge, but i try to avoid them when they run out of money. that can get rather scary.

Archived