Twisting Titties at Titty Twister

Sarisin

This gogo bar on the second floor of NEP has had its ups and downs. There has always been some plusses (great owner, music, non-Crown Group prices) and minuses (too small, bathroom really, really bad, and dancers, well, often not good).

Based on three visits over the last two weeks, I have to put it back in my Bangkok Gogo Bar Top Ten and hand it the title of Best Party Gogo Bar. I have had so much fun in the place the three nights that I stayed until the lights came on promptly at 2am.

One of the reasons the place is back in the spotlight is that good ole Santos, the Shaven One (top, I don't know about down there), is back for the last hour or so until the bar closes. For awhile he was not showing up and the place was just not as much fun. He really helps create the party atmosphere. Although his dispensing of tequila shots is not doing wonders for my liver.

Anyway, if you are out in NEP, stop by Titty Twister. It is especially good from 1am - 2am.

PS. The Grace was absolutely outstanding last night. I really hate to mention this here though as it is reaching saturation point and a few hundred sanukers might take it over the edge. smile.gif Really, plenty of cute, available ladies, many of whom I recognized as off-duty dancers from the various gogo venues.

Sarisin,

I concur with your overall assessment of Titty Twister. I have always made it a point to visit a few times during each of my trips, even when the dancers were lacking in looks and moves, because Santos really added a spark to the place when he was there. I've had two very memorable evenings in the TT so it will always have a special place in my sanuk heart.

augustart

Based on three visits over the last two weeks, I have to put it back in my Bangkok Gogo Bar Top Ten and hand it the title of Best Party Gogo Bar.

This is really good news, hope the party atmosphere there continues. Also, glad to hear you are once again on the prowl in the go-go's (not surprised your hiatus didn't last long). smile.gif

ST

Sarasin,

I also totally agree with your observation.

I had also a very pleasant (late) time recently? ? only Santos, myself and the girls.

..loved it.

Probably best music for my taste in Nana. Sometimes I just pop by to get my dose of ZZ Top, AC/DC?nice staff.

I think so too, this bar deserves more business from guys from this board.

I really hope that will help to get some stunners hired.

I was hanging out next door at Cat House one evening on my last trip and watching Titty Twister girls coming up the stairs and going into work. Some very scary looking creatures. I don't recall seeing even one above average go into the place. Thus I never checked it out.

Your description of it sounds like fun, though, and I'll make a point of visiting on next trip.

Interesting to see so many guys agreeing with me here. I often wonder how many from this board have been in TT while I was acting up and thinking what a smacked ass that guy is. smile.gif

Anyway, Big Kev, Titty Twister is a lot like Goldfinger in the 'pong for me. I go there for the music and the fun, not to ogle or pick up the babes. There are many other bars better suited for that.

But, really, IMO there are few bars like TT or Goldfinger where it is just a great party atmosphere and the focus is on fun rather than barfines.

Yeah, ST, you are right. My love-hate relationship with the gogo bars continues and is really complicating my life with the straight girls.

BTW, last night a great time in the 'pong at all the usual spots. Cosmos, QC1 (for a change), Goldfinger, Kiss, Safari, and Thigh. I had to straighten them out at the latter place when they again tried to add 800 B to my bill. But, damn, they did have some very find women there.

Oh, the latest Thigh Bar Scam. 160 B for mamasan drinks. They find more ways to scam customers, but still I go back like a dope for the ladies.

Finally, I found myself in the Grace late for the second night in a row and pulled yet another winner from there. My secret is brave the onslaught of farangs (0230 - 0330) and then the Grace is a fine place to be. But, damn, that place is packed during the hour I mentioned.

PS. Just sent a two-parter to KS for the paysite on my last weekend out. And, yes, it does feature a Klingon. smile.gif

>>>>Interesting to see so many guys agreeing with me here.<<<

Titty Twister is a major factor in how I look at LOS. My first barfine was from Rainbow1 (all 5 days I was there), who then took me to Titty Twister to hook up with her sister, (turned out to really be her real sister) just one hour after my first visit to LOS. Because I was 'taken', I got to know the girls quite well, B/F'ing several at a time, each night, just to go out and party at local disco's. And, of course, got to know Santo's, because of this.

What sets this place apart for me, is that the pressure they apply, is to make sure you have a good time, and not to produce a maximum profit. It is a very comfortable place to be.

As far as 'bad nights??"...I've never had one there.

I give this place "two thumbs up".

HT

Yep Titty Twister is on of my favorites also. Had such a good time there on my last night in BKK. Acually BF'd a cute little thing and had great sex. Got to do some things I never have done before. No Katoey jokes please, she was 100% woman.

So I told Santos I am gonna bring him a bottle of Cuervo 1800 next time I am in the Titty Twister.

Z

Archived