Twisting Titties at Titty Twister

Sarisin

I have add DC10, 2nd flr Nana to that for the music. Same as TT & GF, not there for the girls, althought they can be fun, but the music.

The other night in DC10 heard Jethro Tull Augalung, now there is a blast from the past!!

BTW, last night a great time in the 'pong at all the usual spots. Cosmos, QC1 (for a change), Goldfinger, Kiss, Safari, and Thigh.

Great lineup! Wish I could have been there with you. Hope you will be available to brave another run come December. Next trip, I've got to give Grace another try. Been working on my return ticket, but so far still wait listed for the dates I want.

ST

> 'pong at all the usual spots. Cosmos, QC1 (for a change), Goldfinger, Kiss, Safari, and Thigh. Oh, the latest Thigh Bar Scam. 160 B for mamasan drinks. ... but still I go back like a dope for the ladies.

What no Pink Panther? Possibly the best line up of girls in the 'pong right now! Also those Thigh bar mamasans must have it in for you. I was buying one a drink last Thurs (the one who says she's still a virgin) and prices are same as dancers at 80B.

>Finally, I found myself in the Grace

Concur the Grace rocks after hours with floozie...and just a short walk to the ST hotels along Soi 3.

Cheers,

hahaha, I was told the mamasan drink prices went up Friday to 160 B. It doesn't matter, I told the mamasan it is bullshit and won't be back again for a few months. They just don't get it.

As for Pink Panther, it used to be one of my favorites and it was next on our must visit list, but it was nearly 0100 and we wanted to make it to Thermae.

I have to say the boxing crap turns me off though (why visit gogo bars to watch THAT?) and if I see it going on, I skip the place.

NOOOOOOOOO! Please don't give him that evil firewater!

I just cannot get out of TT without having too many shots of that stuff. He has some orange tequila now (not sure the brand) and it guarantees me a full day on the pot subsequently.

Last night a birthday party in TT for one of the staff and I visited a gogo bar on a work night for the first time in eons. I paid for the shots of tequila in work today as I performed on the job like a zombie. frown.gif

I absolutely agree Directional Hand (?!)

DC-10 really fits into the good music party atmosphere, but with 'who let the dogs out' ladies.

I have been staying away from that bar though for awhile after I had a rather nasty incident there a few months back.

Honestly, I think Angelwitch has the music, atmosphere and some of the most stunning fun girls in town. Still my favorite gogo bar!

short-time, shoot me a PM when you have the dates. I killed (or really ignore) my Hotmail account as it just got spammed to death.

I will be back from Angeles City Dec. 23rd. Hope to see you here.

PS. The glow-in-the-dark dancing skeleton is still a big, big hit in the blacklight bars like Kiss and Goldfinger. laugh.gif

Archived